Go back
board is upside down

board is upside down

Help

2 edits
Vote Up
Vote Down

On My Games page, when I click on Info for a game to get the Summary window, all my games where I play Black have Black on the top of the board. When I play Black, Black should be on the bottom. Otherwise, the board is upside down. Can this be fixed so that Black is on the bottom when I play Black. - I'm speaking here of the Summary window.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@AttilaTheHorn

Fix for this on next update. ( < 7 days)

This will respect the 'white always on top' preference.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Russ
I don't want White to be always on top. I want White on the bottom when I'm playing White and Black on the bottom when I'm playing Black.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@AttilaTheHorn said
@Russ
I don't want White to be always on top. I want White on the bottom when I'm playing White and Black on the bottom when I'm playing Black.
It will behave this way, just as you have you asked, unless you have selected 'the white always at bottom' preference.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Russ
Thank you.