1. Joined
    21 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 06:36
    2 moves were made in this game:

Game 2866184

I then decided not to continue with it. But I wasn't given the option to delete the game- even though less than 3 moves had been made - instead it timed out and my opponent can now claim a win. Is this right? is it because i started the game that i can't delete it before the third move?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 07:34
    Originally posted by rask

Game 2866184

I then decided not to continue with it. But I wasn't given the option to delete the game- even though less than 3 moves had been made - instead it timed out and my opponent can now claim a win. Is this right? is it because i started the game that i can't delete it before the third move?
    no, you can't delete the game after 2 full moves have been made.
  3. Joined
    21 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 11:02
    Originally posted by trevor33
    no, you can't delete the game after 2 full moves have been made.
    From the FAQ:
    "If the game is over 3 moves and the move timeout period has expired, you may claim the win and the points."

says 3 moves not 2????
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 11:08
    From the FAQ:
    "If the game is over 3 moves and the move timeout period has expired, you may claim the win and the points."

says 3 moves not 2????
    Two white moves and two black moves make four moves that is more than three moves. It's just my interpretation. The FAQ text could be clearer thou.
  5. Joined
    21 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 10:30
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Two white moves and two black moves make four moves that is more than three moves. It's just my interpretation. The FAQ text could be clearer thou.
    from the FAQ:
    "If it is within three moves (remember moves are counted in pairs) you can simply delete the game."

?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 12:101 edit
    from the FAQ:
    "If it is within three moves (remember moves are counted in pairs) you can simply delete the game."

?
    within 3 moves. once the 2nd full move is made its not within the 3rd move. it is the 3rd move.
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 19:05

Game 2866184

Send feedback. You won't get the option to delete it, but at least admin will probably correct the FAQ.

D
  8. Joined
    01 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Jan '07 19:572 edits
    Sorry, was testing something else.
    :>:

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree