1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Aug '21 21:511 edit
    @silverstriker said
    Sometimes the system gets a bit confused when you’ve played in challenges against your new clan for your old clan.

Best of luck with the next chapter 🙂
    Thanks, I guess my follow up question would be will it straighten it self out eventually?

I took another look and haven't played any challenges against my old clan, since leaving. Before leaving there would certainly be a bunch against my new clan. Perhaps this is the answer. Metallica have only been awarded 2 points from games I won though. I don't know, it appears to be a glitch to me, unless things get straightened out afterwards.

-VR
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Aug '21 18:261 edit
    @silverstriker said
    Sometimes the system gets a bit confused when you’ve played in challenges against your new clan for your old clan.

Best of luck with the next chapter 🙂
    Thanks silverstriker,

This is a possibility I hadn't thought about. Also something which did happen winning games with my old clan against my new Clan.

I wonder if it will be straightened out or left as is? ( I am assuming something that doesn't happen a whole lot anyway?)

As far as my next chapter thank you for your best wishes for me.

-VR
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Sep '21 15:24
    @Very-Rusty

I don’t think it will straighten out as you won those games (as in you the player not necessarily the clan you now represent) - it’s odd as it would seem to make more sense you start from zero when entering a new clan as those are now your stats for that clan

I’ve probably made that as clear as mud sorry 🧐
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Sep '21 22:062 edits
    @silverstriker said
    @Very-Rusty

I don’t think it will straighten out as you won those games (as in you the player not necessarily the clan you now represent) - it’s odd as it would seem to make more sense you start from zero when entering a new clan as those are now your stats for that clan

I’ve probably made that as clear as mud sorry 🧐
    Thanks,
    It just doesn't seem right to me that I get wins and loses put on my New Clan that I won with my old clan. How do they work it with people in multiple clans? Some are in as many as 4 that I've seen.

I've yet to get an answer from the feedback I sent which was shortly after I left my old clan.

-VR
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    01 Sep '21 22:16
    @very-rusty said
    Thanks,
    It just doesn't seem right to me that I get wins and loses put on my New Clan that I won with my old clan. How do they work it with people in multiple clans? Some are in as many as 4 that I've seen.

I've yet to get an answer from the feedback I sent which was shortly after I left my old clan.

-VR
    they're just treating you as a nuisance and ignoring you
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Sep '21 22:47
    @Very-Rusty

It’s a very odd system but I think they priortise the individual over the clan as with some people there will be a huge overlap (such as those that switch clans regularly or play in up to 4 clans).

It’s a similar problem with clan name changes as that sometimes causes confusion too
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Sep '21 16:311 edit
    @silverstriker said
    @Very-Rusty

It’s a very odd system but I think they priortise the individual over the clan as with some people there will be a huge overlap (such as those that switch clans regularly or play in up to 4 clans).

It’s a similar problem with clan name changes as that sometimes causes confusion too
    Indeed, they seem to be able to get it straight when someone is playing in 4 different clans, but not when 1 person changes Clans. I wonder why that is? Or are you saying same thing happens?

LOL....Perhaps the system was shocked I left Metallica after close to 13 years!
    I guess it will not get resolved, still nothing back from feedback, an explanation from Russ would nice.

Anyway thanks as always silverstriker.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree