1. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 14:47
    Several times I have noticed when a challenge is bounced to me or from me there is no option to "accept" the challenge on either end.
    It just says "decline" or "withdraw".

Are there other clan leaders experiencing this or am I just missing something ?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Sep '11 04:361 edit
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Several times I have noticed when a challenge is bounced to me or from me there is no option to "accept" the challenge on either end.

I find the opposite -(if I get you right)- where I have to accept the challenge in order to see who's lining up against who, and then either bounce back a modified challenge or have to decline it.
    This is for fresh challenges , not bounced ones. Sorry I am unable to help but I hope someone else clears this up a bit more.
  3. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 18:34
    Thanks for the feed back karoly aczel.

Surely there most be someone else (clan leaders) who have experienced similar difficulties with clan challenges ?!
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 19:02

I'm having issues with accepting challenges presently, they seem to bounce to and fro..they haven't been changed, nobody is on holiday etc, so why are they still bouncing.. anyone ??
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 19:24
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    I'm having issues with accepting challenges presently, they seem to bounce to and fro..they haven't been changed, nobody is on holiday etc, so why are they still bouncing.. anyone ??
    Right Dean, in your 3 pending challenges, there are unavailable players in them all, namely pawnb4dawn, gothcharles and electric "something or other"
  6. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 19:33

Sorry bud.Can't see anything wrong with your current challenge.We are playing KPK but I think they accepted my offer(Sept 7th) with no bounces.
    Have you tried logging on with a different search engine?.i always use firefox and have never had a problem.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree