Forum Issues

Forum Issues

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j
Top Gun

Angels 20

Moves
01 Nov 04

For some reason, I can't search the forums properly. I've tried searching for several people, and they all come up with only old posts, some from several months ago.
Also, I can only see the first 20 pages of the 'Jokes and the culture of laugh' thread in the general forum. I can only get to the later pages by changing the page number in the address bar of my browser.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
01 Nov 04

Originally posted by jimmyb270
For some reason, I can't search the forums properly. I've tried searching for several people, and they all come up with only old posts, some from several months ago.
Also, I can only see the first 20 pages of the 'Jokes and the culture of laugh' thread in the general forum. I can only get to the later pages by changing the page number in the address bar of my browser.
Does this describe your problem? http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=15492
If so, its a bug.

As for the 20 pages, for some reason there is a limit in the number of linkable page numbers that are shown. If you click on the date under 'last post', you are automagically brought to the last page of the thread.

D

j
Top Gun

Angels 20

Moves
01 Nov 04

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Does this describe your problem? http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=15492
If so, its a bug.

As for the 20 pages, for some reason there is a limit in the number of linkable page numbers that are shown. If you click on the date under 'last post', you are automagically brought to the last page of the thread.

D
I don't think that quite describes my problem, although it could be a part of the same bug. I'm not changing the time criteria at all and it doesn't show anything for the last several months (the time period seems to be variable, depending on who I search for)

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
02 Nov 04

Originally posted by jimmyb270
I don't think that quite describes my problem, although it could be a part of the same bug. I'm not changing the time criteria at all and it doesn't show anything for the last several months (the time period seems to be variable, depending on who I search for)
Oh yeah, that's a new one.

Can you check, the people you search for, is there a maximum number of pages of results = 10. That might be the problem. It seems to show results starting from the first post up until 10 pages are shown, and then it stops.

D

j
Top Gun

Angels 20

Moves
02 Nov 04

Looks like that's the puppy.