Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 25 Mar '11 12:55
    Hi!

I looked around the site and saw there were no 28 day ladders.

How do I make it?
  2. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    25 Mar '11 14:43
    Originally posted by Billy Batts
    Hi!

How do I make it?
    you don't.

You can suggest a ladder either at "Site Ideas" or by feedback. However since you are only qualified to take part if you are a subscriber, subscribing first or offering to subscribe would probably a good idea.

You can however organize your own ladder without official recognition. It just takes a lot of effeort on your side to set up everything and make sure people stay on. (There have been privately organised tournamnets with varied success)
  3. 25 Mar '11 15:03
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    you don't.

You can suggest a ladder either at "Site Ideas" or by feedback. However since you are only qualified to take part if you are a subscriber, subscribing first or offering to subscribe would probably a good idea.

You can however organize your own ladder without official recognition. It just takes a lot of effeort on your side to set up every ...[text shortened]... ke sure people stay on. (There have been privately organised tournamnets with varied success)
    Ok thanks for the advice, I'd like to try your site out first for a little while before I decide to donate but I like it so far.
  4. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    28 Mar '11 08:45
    Hi!

How do I make it?
    3(a) alerted

skeets
  5. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    28 Mar '11 08:47
    Ok thanks for the advice, I'd like to try your site out first for a little while before I decide to donate but I like it so far.
    3(a) alerted

skeets
  6. 28 Mar '11 18:12
    Originally posted by skeeter
    3(a) alerted

skeets
    I challenge thee to a game!
  7. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    29 Mar '11 01:44
    I challenge thee to a game!
    Sub up, play some tourneys, get some accreditation and you might get your game. Until then you're just another 3(a)

skeeter

PS... alerted to boot
  8. 29 Mar '11 19:52 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Sub up, play some tourneys, get some accreditation and you might get your game. Until then you're just another 3(a)

skeeter

PS... alerted to boot
    I can only assume 3a is mid level, I hope to prove I am at least 1b, then maybe skeeter, we will draw battle!! En garde!
  9. 29 Mar '11 19:56 / 2 edits
    I think skeeter might be referring to the 'terms of service'.
  10. 29 Mar '11 20:19
    Originally posted by yashin
    I think skeeter might be referring to the 'terms of service'.
    Well perhaps he should do less finger pointing towards potential new subscribers. 🙂
  11. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    30 Mar '11 00:14
    Well perhaps he should do less finger pointing towards potential new subscribers. 🙂
    Well perhaps he

She.