1. Joined
    21 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '05 15:16
    my opponent is going on holiday for 2 weeks. How do i pause the game without the time bank going down and ending the game
  2. Standard memberjimmyb270
    Top Gun
    Angels 20
    Moves
    28 Apr '05 15:28
    Originally posted by rask
    my opponent is going on holiday for 2 weeks. How do i pause the game without the time bank going down and ending the game
    As far as I know, you can't. But you can make a gentleman's agreement not to time him out.
  3. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 15:42
    The time bank going down will NOT end the game if it's an ordinary game. Games only automatically end in Tournaments and Clan Leagues (which aren't relevant because you're not an unsubscriber).

All that will happen is that you will get the OPTION of claiming a win. So, don't claim it and the game can continue when your opponent returns.
  4. London
    Moves
    02 May '05 15:05
    Originally posted by orfeo
    The time bank going down will NOT end the game if it's an ordinary game. Games only automatically end in Tournaments and Clan Leagues (which aren't relevant because you're not an unsubscriber).

All that will happen is that you will get the OPTION of claiming a win. So, don't claim it and the game can continue when your opponent returns.
    "not an unsubscriber" if you de-code that surely it means that he IS a subscriber...which of course he isn't 😕

fred
  5. London
    Moves
    02 May '05 15:05
    Originally posted by orfeo

"not an unsubscriber" if you de-code that surely it means that he IS a subscriber...which of course he isn't 😕

fred

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree