1. Standard memberplayer42
    Happy Hour Hero.
    Albuquerque, NM
    Moves
    20 May '04 20:26
    What do you think? I can order the games on 'My Games' page by game number or action or last move.

I wish I could arrange my games by timeout period, with the shortest timeouts at the top of the list.
  2. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    21 May '04 03:01
    Originally posted by player420
    What do you think? I can order the games on 'My Games' page by game number or action or last move.

I wish I could arrange my games by timeout period, with the shortest timeouts at the top of the list.
    Yes yes yes!!

At the very least, I would like the tables to show how much time I have to move in before the timeout period is over. The time left in the timebank should be listed too. Maybe a two numbers like 24.5hr/6.5d would mean 24.5 hours left to move, and 6.5 days in my timebank. Then sorting by timout period. I'd much rather see this than the time my opponent last moved. I've got 30 day games and 3 day games. I can wait a little on the 30 day games.
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '04 06:53
    Originally posted by player420

Yep. Having your games sorted in order of 'next time control' has been asked for in previous posts by myself, Thire and a a few others.
    But Russ has been reluctant / reticent / resistive in introducing this feature and resolute in his stand that if he ignores it long enough it will eventually just go away.

the skeeter
  4. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    21 May '04 16:20
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Yep. Having your games sorted in order of 'next time control' has been asked for in previous posts by myself, Thire and a a few others.
    But Russ has been reluctant / reticent / resistive in introducing this feature and resolute in his stand that if he ignores it long enough it will eventually just go away.

the skeeter
    What's the reluctance for? Russ usually has a good reason. What's the downside?😕
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '04 05:47

the skeeter
    bump
  6. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '04 05:47
    Originally posted by Coletti
    What's the reluctance for? Russ usually has a good reason. What's the downside?😕
    bump
  7. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    22 May '04 09:19
    very old and good wish: supported!
    th

additional wish: a timeout calendar... 😉
  8. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '04 11:13
    Originally posted by thire
    very old and good wish: supported!
    th

additional wish: a timeout calendar... 😉
    Absolutely thire. The main reason for my intolerance of opponents time out /vacation options is that I go to some lengths to ensure that I manage my games to those time controls.
    This is not easy given my game load and I have had to write software to manage it. I also run an IBM laptop with a Nokia PCI/CAI uplink card so I can move on RHP anytime, from anywhere. No vacations, no timeouts! Sweet eh.

skeeter #1
  9. Andenes
    Moves
    22 May '04 20:06
    This is not easy given my game load and I have had to write software to manage it. I also run an IBM laptop with a Nokia PCI/CAI uplink card so I can move on RHP anytime, from anywhere. No vacations, no timeouts! Sweet eh.

skeeter #1[/b]
    If that is so, you animated in your avatar what will happen to you.
    Play fewer games! Ciao!
  10. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    26 May '04 02:34
    <bump>

What do you say Russ?
  11. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    26 May '04 02:483 edits
    I have had to write software to manage it.
    maybe russ could use your code?
    I also run an IBM laptop with a Nokia PCI/CAI uplink card so I can move on RHP anytime, from anywhere. No vacations, no timeouts! Sweet eh.skeeter #2
    i imagine you now with one organic eye and one made of a shiny metallic substance. one of your arms has attachments at the end for knives/forks/nosepickers/guns/artificialhands/etcetc your favourite attachments are kept in a backpack slung over your shoulder - also in your pack is your trusty laptop that you wish to incorporate into your chest cavity asap - perhaps a surgeon can simply replace one of those damn breasts with it - hell why not just do it now; you bust out that knife attachment then download some do-it-yourself surgery files .... zzzzz wirrr the going gets tough - out comes the chainsaw attachment rrrrRRR kyoelsdoi cdrtifnt and woohoo! skeeter is fully ready for rhp!
  12. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '04 04:55
    Originally posted by flexmore
    [b]I have had to write software to manage it.

maybe russ could use your code?
    I also run an IBM laptop with a Nokia PCI/CAI uplink card so I can move on RHP anytime, from anywhere. No vacations, no timeouts! Sweet eh.skeeter #2
    i imagine you now with one organic eye and one made of a shiny metallic substa ...[text shortened]... s the chainsaw attachment rrrrRRR kyoelsdoi cdrtifnt and woohoo! skeeter is fully ready for rhp![/b]
    If you must quote me Flex, I would really appreciate you not editing those quotes. It's a cheap shot, unethical and in really bad taste.

skeeter
  13. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    26 May '04 12:162 edits
    I really appreciate editing a cheap shot in really bad taste.

skeeter
    😉
  14. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    28 May '04 17:32
    bump
  15. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    30 May '04 03:12
    bump

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree