I want to sort my games by timeout period

I want to sort my games by timeout period

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
25 Jun 04

Originally posted by Russ
Ok, I have now made the 'alert' column sortable.

This will arrange games by remaining timeout time. (timebank is not even considered)

There is one little caveat though, and that is that every new game (where no move had been made) will appear at the top of the list, regardless of timeout remaining. This was the little snag that prevented me releasing this last time I did this work, but, I guess it is not such a big deal.

-Russ
Superb feature and many thanks Russ. Am I correct in assuming that in desc order, the games inbetween the clock alerts are either on a longer timeout or already into their timebank?

BR's skeeter

Moves
25 Jun 04

This will arrange games by remaining timeout time. (timebank is not even considered)

There is one little caveat though, and that is that every new game (where no move had been made) will appear at the top of the list, regardless of timeout remaining. This was the little snag that prevented me releasing this last time I did this work, but, I guess it is not such a big deal.

-Russ
Very good feature indeed. Putting the unstarted games att top seems only logical to me.
If you just put the ended games last it vould be consistent and perfect.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
26 Jun 04

Hmmm.... after having a closer look it seems to be not quite right?
I would have thought that all the games into the 24hr alert would be grouped together, under the unstarted games, in desc. order, regardless of the time control (3 ,7,14,xx day) interspersed with those games already into their timebanks by default.
What I have found is that their are games that will timeout in the middle of the list before the one at the top.

Sorry for the this but I thought you should know.

skeeter

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
26 Jun 04

Originally posted by skeeter
Hmmm.... after having a closer look it seems to be not quite right?
I would have thought that all the games into the [b]24hr alert
would be grouped together, under the unstarted games, in desc. order, regardless of the time control (3 ,7,14,xx day) interspersed with those games already into their timebanks by default.
What I have found is that their ...[text shortened]... the top.

Sorry for the this but I thought you should know.

skeeter

[/b]
That is because, as stated, the timebank is ignored.

Everything is sorted by TIMEOUT remaining. The warning icons appear as timebank expires.

-Russ

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
29 Jun 04

-Russ
This is wonderful, thanks a lot Russ.
BUT: Nobody knows about it. People just can guess what happens when they click on "alert". Perhaps you want to add some text there?
th

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
29 Jun 04
1 edit

Originally posted by thire
This is wonderful, thanks a lot Russ.
BUT: Nobody knows about it. People just can guess what happens when they click on "alert". Perhaps you want to add some text there?
th
But Skeeter knows....so I can have some peace. 🙂

-Russ

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
29 Jun 04

But Skeeter knows....so I can have some peace. 🙂

-Russ
Oi! I heard that.😉