Go back
Invalid credentials

Invalid credentials

Help

Vote Up
Vote Down

Just had this today on my iPhone. Site working fine on iMac. Going on holiday so need play on phone. I have set vacation but some games will time out before that.

1 edit
Vote Up
Vote Down

@Forest9

Please see this thread Thread 206078

Can you let me know which iPhone app version you are using? I can't reproduce the issue here.

Are you 100% sure the password is correct - hard to confirm on iPhone as it doesn't let you view the entered password, so a long password can be tricky to get right if manually entered.

If there is any doubt at all, change your password from the web site briefly to something simpler (in account settings), then try again.

Then change the password back afterwards.

3 edits
Vote Up
Vote Down

@Forest9

Please see this thread Thread 206078


I can see you have been using the latest build, v6.1.8/Build 58. ✅

I can't replicate the issue - logging in with email and password succeeded on two devices, with two different versions of iOS. (18.7 & 26.5)

edit : & v26.6.1