Go back
minimum challenge ratings

minimum challenge ratings

Help

1 edit
Vote Up
Vote Down

I get provisionally players accepting my open invites when I've prevented that in my challenge parameters. I also get players accepting my open inites who are below my minimum challenge rating parameters. These things shouldn't be possible. Why does this occur?

Vote Up
Vote Down

@AttilaTheHorn said
I get provisionally players accepting my open invites when I've prevented that in my challenge parameters. I also get players accepting my open inites who are below my minimum challenge rating parameters. These things shouldn't be possible. Why does this occur?
In my challenge settings (MYSettings/Challenge settings), there is no way t prevent provisional players to pick it up. Did you look if the rating limits are displayed after you posted an open invite?

Vote Up
Vote Down

@AttilaTheHorn
Yes, my rating limits are posted when I make an open invite.

RHP says that provisionally rated players cannot accept certain challenges. They've got to establish themselves first, just like I had to do when I joined way back then.

The only way for me to prevent provisional players, or to prevent players below my rating limits, from accepting my challenges is for me to set my settings to zero so that no one can challenge me, and that doesn't seem right to me.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@AttilaTheHorn said
@AttilaTheHorn
Yes, my rating limits are posted when I make an open invite.

RHP says that provisionally rated players cannot accept certain challenges. They've got to establish themselves first, just like I had to do when I joined way back then.

The only way for me to prevent provisional players, or to prevent players below my rating limits, from accepting my cha ...[text shortened]... or me to set my settings to zero so that no one can challenge me, and that doesn't seem right to me.
That's very strange, and probably you need to send "feedback" to get a good answer.