New UI Support Thread

New UI Support Thread

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
24 Apr 15

From the community menu too.

Hit the little "burger" (three horizontal lines) icon in the top right on your iPhone.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
24 Apr 15

Originally posted by Flower04
I don't have it.... on iPhone
When on the "play chess" page, the "Game History" option is removed on mobile. Use the "Analyze Board" option to review game history.

Is your iPhone a Plus or regular sized iPhone 6?

F

Moves
24 Apr 15
3 edits

Originally posted by Russ
From the community menu too.

Hit the little "burger" (three horizontal lines) icon in the top right on your iPhone.
Russ i appreciate you. Please let's talk about this:

I follow Community --- Tournaments alright. ALL tournaments are listed, yes. But do you want me to scroll down, literally through every single one until i find my active ones?? I cannot believe this is how you guys intended it to be. Please guys, take an iPhone and use it for 3 days, try to find my position in ladders and tournaments. Thumbs base joints is something you should NOT feel, unless it's inflamed!

Please tell me, is this how you set it up: scrolling down through everything.... hundreds of times, every time? Really?

The old layout showed MY TOURNAMENTS, that's what i need.... not the whole library every time i want to lookup how my group is standing, in one or two of my active tournaments.

F

Moves
24 Apr 15
1 edit

When on the "play chess" page, the "Game History" option is removed on mobile. Use the "Analyze Board" option to review game history.

Is your iPhone a Plus or regular sized iPhone 6?
I got iphone Plus.

I did exactly. Everything is so large Russ; again this involves a lot scrolling.

Analyze board -- but no word HISTORY. Every single move is listed, yes; but no option "Start From Position".

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
24 Apr 15
2 edits

Originally posted by BaronVonChickenpants
The Clan Challenge accept screen seems to have a problem. The dropdown box for member selections are too short to see the existing selection properly:-

Screenshot :- https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1159676/Forums/RHP/Screenshot%20-%2024_04_2015%20%2C%2011_25_53.png
This is fixed now. Hit this issue in beta, added a (what cleary was an inadequate) work around, but fixed properly now.

F

Moves
24 Apr 15

Same with My Buddies List.... it's maddening, need to scroll down the library, when they joined the site when they last moved etc. and SO large as if that's the most important thing, really don't need all that.... all i want is to send one challenge.... isn't there a simple overview.....
?

F

Moves
24 Apr 15

Sorry Russ, it is iPhone 6 regular size not the tablet; the newest with max data speed max gb

Moves
24 Apr 15

Originally posted by Skafi
The look is fine, but the information about the time of moves played has disappeared in the game history. Also the exact time since last move by any player. Am I right?
These issues are now solved! Thanks.

Georgia, USA

Moves
25 Apr 15

Have not been through this entire thread, but when there are notations in a game exceeding 2 lines, it's not easy to scroll to see the rest. A workaround is to select all the text - then you can scroll. Just kinda clunky. iPad Mini running Safari.

Northamptonshire, UK

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FlyingWolf
Just to reiterate that it no longer seems possible to archive completed inbox games to anything other than the default 'Archive' folder. Before the latest update, you were given a choice of folders to archive completed games. Now when you hit the 'Archive' button at the end of a game, completed games default to the Archives folder. Done it a few times now and it's definitely not working on iPad.
This is still an issue.....

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
25 Apr 15

If you have any support questions, or issues, please post them here and we will attempt to resolve them and maintain a FAQ below :

[b]Captured pieces are not showing on blitz?

This is being investigated. The issue is confirmed, it is a bug, it will be fixed over the coming days.

My Games on Mobile requires too much scrolling!
[i]Updated 201 ...[text shortened]... bar, I can't use the site![/b]
Some IE9 users were experiencing this, but has since been fixed.[/b]
I really like the new look, unfortunately on my really old galaxy I am losing the baseline on my board, the only way I can play is by flipping the board ( a lot) is this an issue on my phone that can be rectified in the settings or do I need to get a new phone, my current model is GT-S5830 using android 2.3.3. No problems at all on the iPad.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
25 Apr 15

There isn't, but if enough people really want this, I can probably add the option.
Can you give details on the issue with the mobile version? This is not the cut back web app from before, the mobile version has every feature of the desktop now.
Can't figure out how to change my forum Title and Location is gone which makes me sad

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by kevcvs57
I really like the new look, unfortunately on my really old galaxy I am losing the baseline on my board, the only way I can play is by flipping the board ( a lot) is this an issue on my phone that can be rectified in the settings or do I need to get a new phone, my current model is GT-S5830 using android 2.3.3. No problems at all on the iPad.
Next week I'll add "per device" board size preference. This will solve this issue.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Can't figure out how to change my forum Title and Location is gone which makes me sad
When viewing your own prolife, there is an "update profile" button, top right.

Also a link from "My Home".

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
25 Apr 15

Next week I'll add "per device" board size preference. This will solve this issue.
Cheers then I can play sneaky workplace chess again.