1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 12:14
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    So at last we are getting somewhere; you admit that to get a fair-handed game one has to pay for a subscription. That's exactly what I'm saying too.

If someone plays whilst drunk, that's their own choice per game. It's an outside influence that isn't forced on them during the games.
    And before you say everyone has the choice to subscribe, th ...[text shortened]... games are not played on even terms.

Case proven!

edit: wtf is gestapoesque?
    For a free loader who uses the site fraudlently by preventing RHP from earning revenue streams from adverts, you sure do complain a lot. I know, I know, you're "not" complaining, even though you've been "not complaining"about the same subject for about 2 years.

My point is that a fair game option is available to everybody using this site. Your point appears to be that non-subs are at a disadvantage.

It seems to me that you'd also "not" complain about player B in the following OTB scenario.

Due to poor organisation, when A and B arrived to play their game, there were no seats waiting at the board for them. Player A decided to do something about it, and wandered off to get his own chair. Player B didn't bother.

He played out the game, occasionally tutting and shaking his head. When the game was finished, he loudly and repeatedly "didn't complain" about how unfair the game was as player A had a seat, and he didn't.

When pointed out that he also had the option to get his own chair, he said "Aha, so you agree that it was an unfair game"

🙄

D
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 21:022 edits
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    For a free loader who uses the site fraudlently by preventing RHP from earning revenue streams from adverts, you sure do complain a lot. I know, I know, you're "not" complaining, even though you've been "not complaining"about the same subject for about 2 years.

My point is that a fair game option is available to everybody using this site. Your point ap his own chair, he said "Aha, so you agree that it was an unfair game"

🙄

D
    That's not the same - non subs can't wander off and acquire a longer timebank. [Unless they PAY - thus proving once again that games can be unfairly played here]
    People shouldn't have to pay to have an equal start in a game.

And you're correct, I am not complaining. I am stating the facts that you lot seem to dislike me doing........for some unknown reason.

edit. 🙄🙄 to you too!

edit2 : although it's not your business, I will tell you I have spoken with the bosses about the blocking of ads situation.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 02:30
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 19:52
    Oh great, the usual pissing contests with these things 🙄 added. 😞
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:42
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Oh great, the usual pissing contests with these things 🙄 added. 😞
    I wonder why women never are interested in these kind of contests...

[Edit] Now I know!
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 22:49
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I wonder why women never are interested in these kind of contests...
    They're more fun standing up. 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree