Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 19 Apr '05 15:41
    Is it possible to add notes sometime after you have made a move (ie close the current game window; go on to another game and then reopen the window in the previos game to add a note}?? it does not work for me...
  2. Standard member Saint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    20 Apr '05 14:21
    Originally posted by jtab
    Is it possible to add notes sometime after you have made a move (ie close the current game window; go on to another game and then reopen the window in the previos game to add a note}?? it does not work for me...
    Hmmm, works fine for me...

Just open the game from the "My Games" page then click the 'notebook' link on the right hand side of the board. This will open a notebook window for you to type in. When done, click the 'save changes' link under the window.
  3. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    20 Apr '05 16:43
    I can save notebookchanges when it's not my move and not when it's my move. 🙄
    th
  4. 21 Apr '05 17:41
    Originally posted by thire
    I can save notebookchanges when it's not my move and not when it's my move. 🙄
    th
    you can, but you have to make a move to save the changes.
  5. 24 Apr '05 04:47
    Chess Friends ... thanx to all who replied. I figured it out. i must have been exceeding a buffer size or there was something screwy in my browser / laptop. anyway, i see that chnages can only be saved after making a move.
  6. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    24 Apr '05 08:16
    Originally posted by jtab
    anyway, i see that chnages can only be saved after making a move.
    or when its not your move, you can update your notebook as well. Russ is updating it so that it can always be updated, even without making a move.

D