1. Standard memberimpatient
    Big Cheese
    Pacific NW
    Moves
    26 Sep '06 00:43
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    Rec'd, for a helpful contribution
    A rec? Really? He must be PROUD. I mean a rec. WOW, we all know how impressive and meaningful that is.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    26 Sep '06 06:19
    Originally posted by impatient
    You obviously care what I think, otherwise you wouldnt have responded!

I am always amazed how chess snobs defend their right to be a__hol__. Dare to suggest that there may be somemore pleasantness on th site and all the jerks come to the support of the other jerks. Somehow you all think it is cool to be jerks and think it elevates you to somesort of ...[text shortened]... d lives, and didnt feel a need to be rude to other people just to feel more important ourselves.
    Seriously. Rag answered the question asked at the start of the thread in the first reply. The original poster thanked him in the second. Where's the problem? The first person to come in here and be unhelpful was you. Did you answer the initial question in your post that complained that Rag was unhelpful?
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    26 Sep '06 09:31
    Originally posted by impatient
    I dont think anyone has any idea what you are talking about.
    Sorry, I forgot to include the link to your hissy fit thread and to your hypocrisy.
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=47690&page=3#post_867920

I'm done with this thread, there are other people to help.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree