Russ

Standard memberIprotestThis
Help 12 Dec '05 15:38
  1. Joined
    12 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 15:38
    I protest this:

I just want to say my name, I protest this. Have contacted Russ. This is complete bs, the only reason this happened is because of the multiple forum bans and all the other fun I've had in the forums. Could have easily booted me for 3(c) but 3(b) is bs. I have steganos so can easily make a new name and continue to play but, I'm just really pissed off, and refuse to play on any name but my real one. Oh and also, why the hell do I still have access to uchess? Shouldn't removed players be removed from all the sites related to rhp? I am pissed but, I don't like that at all and it should be taken care of in the future.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 19:42
    Originally posted by IprotestThis
    I protest this:

I just want to say my name, I protest this. Have contacted Russ. This is complete bs, the only reason this happened is because of the multiple forum bans and all the other fun I've had in the forums. Could have easily booted me for 3(c) but 3(b) is bs. I have steganos so can easily make a new name and continue to play but, I'm just ...[text shortened]... to rhp? I am pissed but, I don't like that at all and it should be taken care of in the future.
    Bye Bye TRACKHEAD, no one here will miss you.
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 21:22
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Bye Bye TRACKHEAD, no one here will miss you.
    I only wish Blobby was here to read this

😀
  4. Joined
    12 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 00:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 05:27
    Of course they won't I'll still be here. I'm not getting any responses so it looks as if I'm simply going to have to create a new name to play with :-(. I just have to decide what country I want my ip to have me come from and think I'll use the flag of that country too. Really don't want to have to do that but even with all the mess I start in the ...[text shortened]... njoyed playing here, despite the using of some bs to remove me for the only thing I havent done.
    Mateulose tried this repeatedly and every time his attitude shone through and he was banned, you will be the same.
  6. Joined
    12 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 23:28
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Mateulose tried this repeatedly and every time his attitude shone through and he was banned, you will be the same.
    You underestimate me and my ability to pretend. I can be you I can be boris I can anyone here I choose to be attitude wise. The only thing that won't change is my love of queens gambit and my blitz style of play.
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 23:58
    I protest this:

I just want to say my name, I protest this. Have contacted Russ. This is complete bs, the only reason this happened is because of the multiple forum bans and all the other fun I've had in the forums. Could have easily booted me for 3(c) but 3(b) is bs. I have steganos so can easily make a new name and continue to play but, I'm just ...[text shortened]... to rhp? I am pissed but, I don't like that at all and it should be taken care of in the future.
    Your engine isn't welcome here. Get over it.

D
  8. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    17 Dec '05 04:14
    You underestimate me and my ability to pretend. I can be you I can be boris I can anyone here I choose to be attitude wise. The only thing that won't change is my love of queens gambit and my blitz style of play.
    What you can't be is any person that writes English properly.
  9. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Dec '05 23:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree