1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Jun '11 15:03
    I am no longer able to play my games from any other computers except my one at home. I cannot log into my account from any computer. I think it has to do with the fact that it will not allow me to log out from my home computer. This just started a few days ago. I will be out of town next week and would like to be able to keep up with my games, but it does not look like that is possible.
  2. Delft, Netherlands
    Moves
    14 Jun '11 15:49
    I can't remember I ever pressed the logout button. It auto logouts when I play on a different computer or my ipod.

Do you get an error message when you try to log in?
  3. Subscriberjb70
    State of Confusion
    Lancashire
    Moves
    14 Jun '11 16:20
    Originally posted by notofthisworld
    I am no longer able to play my games from any other computers except my one at home. I cannot log into my account from any computer. I think it has to do with the fact that it will not allow me to log out from my home computer. This just started a few days ago. I will be out of town next week and would like to be able to keep up with my games, but it does not look like that is possible.
    It may be something to do with this:
    Thread 140036
  4. Standard memberGalaKev
    Borderer
    Scotland
    Moves
    14 Jun '11 17:03
    Goto My Settings then tick

'Enable multiple browsers to be logged into the same account'
  5. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    14 Jun '11 20:23
    Originally posted by notofthisworld
    I play RHP on both my desktop and laptop. Also on my iPhone.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree