Vote

Vote

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Jul 14
2 edits

Every Christian here no matter what denomination, creed, cult or otherwise, please state your position on this premise with either a yes or a no:

The God whom I believe in, has created a place of eternal incineration for those who reject his offer of love and salvation.

Yes or no?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Jul 14

No.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jul 14

Originally posted by divegeester
No.
Hell no ! 😀

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Jul 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
Hell no ! 😀
I will be interested to see now many of the regular posters vote.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
20 Jul 14

Every Christian here no matter what denomination, creed, cult or otherwise, please state your position on this premise with either a yes or a no:

The God whom I believe in, has created a place of eternal incineration for those who reject his offer of love and salvation.

Yes or no?
For what it's worth, The Word of God in Revelation 20:15 Says "Yes": Thread 157995 Unpopular as it is on this spirituality forum, I believe God's Word. This gnawing, problematic topic was previously introduced a year ago: Thread 154053

P

Moves
20 Jul 14
1 edit

[b]The God whom I believe in, has created a place of eternal incineration for those who reject his offer of love and salvation.

Yes or no?[/b]
Yes and No. It isn't that simple, but i would like you to expand your thoughts on the statement.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
20 Jul 14

No

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jul 14

[b]The God whom I believe in, has created a place of eternal incineration for those who reject his offer of love and salvation.

Yes or no?[/b]
Yes, but not eternal.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
For what it's worth, The Word of God in Revelation 20:15 Says "Yes": Thread 157995 Unpopular as it is on this spirituality forum, I believe God's Word. This gnawing, problematic topic was previously introduced a year ago: Thread 154053
Is that a yes or a no?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Yes, but not eternal.
Incineration, but over a given time?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by Pudgenik
Yes and No. It isn't that simple, but i would like you to expand your thoughts on the statement.
In what way yes and in what way no?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jul 14

Incineration, but over a given time?
Just as long as it takes...to become ashes.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Jul 14
1 edit

Yes or no?[/b]
Yes.

And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.... Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:10, 15 NIV

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Jul 14

Is that a yes or a no?
The Word of God in Revelation 20:15 Says "Yes": Thread 157995
Unpopular as it is on this spirituality forum, I believe God's Word.

P

Moves
21 Jul 14
2 edits

In what way yes and in what way no?
Satan rejected God in no uncertain terms, and he still does to this day. His future place is in print. "The devil and his followers." (See Rev.) Doesn't say fallen Angels or people, just followers.

It is written, that God's grace can save even the worst of us. King Neb. of the old Testament became as a wild beast for a time. I don't recall the King wanting to be saved.

(I say King Neb, because i can't spell it and just being lazy)