1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Jul '19 17:591 edit
    How is Trump able to weather political storms and continue getting results?
    This brief instructional video can answer that question: YouTube

Reveal Hidden Content
    caution: this video presentation is not recommended viewing for snowflakes or small children
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    30 Jul '19 19:26
    @lemon-lime said
    How is Trump able to weather political storms and continue getting results?
    This brief instructional video can answer that question: [youtube]MQnToZYGAoY[/youtube]

[hidden]caution: this video presentation is not recommended viewing for snowflakes or small children[/hidden]
    I remember watching this cartoon when I was 10.

Donald Trump won a grand total of 1 (one) election in 2016 with lots of help from mother Russia. The cronies he endorsed lost big in 2018 when folks found out he was nothing but a white collar criminal, and compulsive liar. If you want to continue to act like a lemming and follow your cowardly President off a cliff that's fine by me.

Enjoy the trip down - 🙂
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Jul '19 20:20
    @mchill said

Donald Trump won a grand total of 1 (one) election in 2016 with lots of help from mother Russia. The cronies he endorsed lost big in 2018 when folks found out he was nothing but a white collar criminal, and compulsive liar. If you want to continue to act like a lemming and follow your cowardly President off a cliff that's fine by me.

Enjoy the trip down - 🙂
    prediction duly noted. Thread 181930
  4. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    01 Aug '19 01:34
    @mchill said

Enjoy the trip down - 🙂
    You still believe the collusion BS.. wait a bit and we'll see the Fusion GPS and Steele dossier,, then maybe you'll finally shut up.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Aug '19 01:55
    @tobias9122 said
    You still believe the collusion BS.. wait a bit and we'll see the Fusion GPS and Steele dossier,, then maybe you'll finally shut up.
    I wish you morons would stop with this particular fantasy. There is simply no 'there' there. When will you understand that Barr was appointed for one reason only, to deflect the Mueller report. He's not expected or qualified to do any real investigation. Everyone who IS qualified has already said there's nothing there to investigate.

It's like you fools sticking to your 'pedophile-ring-in-a-pizza-shop' BS.
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    02 Aug '19 02:261 edit
    @Suzianne

Madam Sophia concurs. The first three reports that haven't come out yet clearly show there is nothing to see in those reports.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Aug '19 06:06
    @suzianne said
    I wish you morons would stop with this particular fantasy. There is simply no 'there' there. When will you understand that Barr was appointed for one reason only, to deflect the Mueller report. He's not expected or qualified to do any real investigation. Everyone who IS qualified has already said there's nothing there to investigate.

I think There is stuff there, but after all that is found, no one, not one, will be punished in any way. What a waste. At least maybe the govt can then do it’s normal business.
  8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    03 Aug '19 15:49
    @suzianne said

"Surely, even you know that if your given is false anything you posit based on that given will be false."
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 00:26
    @mchill said

Enjoy the trip down - 🙂
    Ohhh...? please tell us, what help did mother Russia give to Donald Trump in getting him elected?

I must have been away when that news item was aired/written
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 00:36
    @lemon-lime said
    @Suzianne

Madam Sophia concurs. The first three reports that haven't come out yet clearly show there is nothing to see in those reports.
    But but ...... Hannity said ...... 😆 😆
  11. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 18:10
    @mghrn55 said
    But but ...... Hannity said ...... 😆 😆
    pfttttt... Hannity says this and Hannity says that. So what?
    I can assure you Hannity is NO Madam Sophia.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 18:15
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Ohhh...? please tell us, what help did mother Russia give to Donald Trump in getting him elected?

I must have been away when that news item was aired/written
    There was an investigation that tried to get to the bottom of it, nicknamed the "Mueller investigation" after the person (former FBI director Robert Mueller) who led the investigation.

Have a read:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017%E2%80%932019)
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 19:24
    @suzianne said

Well at least we both agree checks and balances have gone by the way side due to the collectivist nature of the federal government as it has evolved over the years.

The difference between you and I, however, is that you think it will all get fixed with a democrat in the White House.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 04:31
    @kazetnagorra said
    There was an investigation that tried to get to the bottom of it, nicknamed the "Mueller investigation" after the person (former FBI director Robert Mueller) who led the investigation.

Have a read:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017%E2%80%932019)
    What did people do in the old days, before there was google and wikipedia?
  15. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    07 Aug '19 21:28
    - Hatriotism -
    Have Trumphaterists added a new word to their lexicon?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree