1 edit
@Very-Rusty
This has been addressed - apologies to anyone who noticed the occasional drops in availability over last few hours. You might even notice the site is now running at the the fastest it probably ever has now though, which is nice. π
@Russ saidThanks Russ,
@Very-Rusty
This has been addressed - apologies to anyone who noticed the occasional drops in availability over last few hours. You might even notice the site is now running at the the fastest it probably ever has now though, which is nice. π
It did seem a little faster to me , but I thought it was because it had been lagging so hard. Good Job as usual.
-VR
@Russ saidCan ya slow it down, just a tad. My brain is much slower than my fingers resulting in my making mistakes. Thanking you in advance, I remain forever thankful.π€π
@Very-Rusty
This has been addressed - apologies to anyone who noticed the occasional drops in availability over last few hours. You might even notice the site is now running at the the fastest it probably ever has now though, which is nice. π
@Great-Big-Stees
It is very fast now, but I noticed once the scraping bots came back after my previous post, they slowed things down again...back to full speed again now though.
@Russ saidThanxπ
@Great-Big-Stees
It is very fast now, but I noticed once the scraping bots came back after my previous post, they slowed things down again...back to full speed again now though.