1. Joined
    05 Aug '04
    Moves
    18 Sep '05 10:44
    A request for us clan leaders.

Can we have a button to auto set a challenge list to vacant please. i.e. We set the players in a challenge. Set next challenge on both sides to vacant, click a button and all below that auto set to vacant.

Having to change both sides to vacant when challenging a large clan is very time consuming.

Thanks
  2. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 16:09
    If you are using Firefox and have the Greasemonkey extension, install the userscript at: http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/rhp_clan_challenge.user.js which will give you the ability to reset all select lists to vacant, one-click profile viewing, and search games between the two listed players.
  3. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 06:11
    Fixed this one up so that it works on the clan challenge accept page as well.
  4. West Virginia
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 18:46
    Wonderful!
  5. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 06:40
    This is great ouroboros - nice one!
  6. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 09:07
    Originally posted by Grandmaster bater
    A request for us clan leaders.

Can we have a button to auto set a challenge list to vacant please. i.e. We set the players in a challenge. Set next challenge on both sides to vacant, click a button and all below that auto set to vacant.

Having to change both sides to vacant when challenging a large clan is very time consuming.

Thanks
    YES!! Again, this is needed (especially when both Clans have 20 active players and you want a 2 man challenge!!)
  7. London
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 20:26
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    If you are using Firefox and have the Greasemonkey extension, install the userscript at: http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/rhp_clan_challenge.user.js which will give you the ability to reset all select lists to vacant, one-click profile viewing, and search games between the two listed players.
    You're going to put Russ out of a job soon!
  8. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 21:48
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    You're going to put Russ out of a job soon!
    Actually, I'd be more interested in putting Internet Explorer out of business. 😉
  9. London
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 21:50
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    Actually, I'd be more interested in putting Internet Explorer out of business. 😉
    That'll do!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree