1. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    03 Nov '06 14:46
    Heres a variation of that which we are doing at our club over Christmas.

Every time you take a piece you put its value in the kitty (say 1p for a P, 3p for a B or N. 5p per R, 9p per Q, etc. It certainly makes you think before taking.

Winner takes all.

Of course if could be 10p or £1 per point. Drinking not allowed.
  2. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    03 Nov '06 14:49
    hehe drunk games are fun. Although using my buddies chess board to mop up some Captain Morgan I had spilt on the floor was probably a bad idea...
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Nov '06 15:13
    Me and some of my mates start off playing chess sober, but we play drinking chess and fill all the chess pieces with sherry or pernod and every time you take a piece you have to drink it, this is the best way for me to beat stronger players and is real fun chess.
  4. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    03 Nov '06 19:16
    don't worry about it, there will always be morons that accuse people of cheating without proof. I have been accused of mind-reading before. "I saw the trap, and then you made the move, you clearly read my mind!" thats what they said... it is quite ridiculous.
  5. Joined
    06 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 05:03
    Who drinks when the play chess?

I recommend either heroin or acid.

Heroin because it just makes your eyes pop.

And Acid because you start thinking the pieces start talking to you; also, the Queen becomes really hot.
  6. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 07:07
    Originally posted by Spawn the Pawn

And Acid because you start thinking the pieces start talking to you; also, the Queen becomes really hot.
    LMAO

btw, the King's hotter
  7. Sydney
    Moves
    05 Nov '06 19:09
    Originally posted by Spawn the Pawn

Acid would be great. Imagine all the patterns and lines (moves, not colours) you'd notice. The only problem being that you'd probably get too wrapped up in the real life and existentialist parallels, which would simply distract you from the g-... Queen's way hott.
  8. Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '06 10:52
    Originally posted by JRambo
    Acid would be great. Imagine all the patterns and lines (moves, not colours) you'd notice. The only problem being that you'd probably get too wrapped up in the real life and existentialist parallels, which would simply distract you from the g-... Queen's way hott.
    you are correct.. we are the pawns, so many of them, expendable, you dont give much thought if you lose one.. the queen, like most women, a vindictive, ruthless, power hungry bitch.. moves across the board demolishing anything in her path.. thinks she is the most important piece, but the point of the game is to capture the king, not the queen.. the king, moves slowly one square at a time, very cautiously, but thats how he got to be king.. this could go on for ever..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree