Alexandra Kosteniuk

Alexandra Kosteniuk

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
02 Feb 06

I think I'm in love. www.kosteniuk.com. Imagining having her as a girlfriend. Chess beauty!

w

Moves
02 Feb 06

Originally posted by powershaker
I think I'm in love. www.kosteniuk.com. Imagining having her as a girlfriend. Chess beauty!
😴

d

Moves
02 Feb 06
1 edit

Imagining having her as a girlfriend. Chess beauty!
If she plays here, and has read even one of your posts, I have a feeling it's not going to happen.

N

The sky

Moves
02 Feb 06

Originally posted by dottewell
If she plays here, and has read even one of your posts, I have a feeling it's not going to happen.
Besides, he probably wouldn't be able to deal with the fact that she's much better at chess than he is.

d

Moves
02 Feb 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
Besides, he probably wouldn't be able to deal with the fact that she's much better at chess than he is.
NO SHE ISN'T!!!!

HE JUST PLAYS TOO QUICKLY!!!

WHY WON'T ANYONE LISTEN!!!

w

Moves
02 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Nordlys
She's not better, she's just achieved her potential, as she has longer in the library to make her moves...

Edit: Looks like someone else already knows this... 😵

a
Enola Straight

mouse mouse mouse

Moves
02 Feb 06

You're all spoilsports. 😛

d

Moves
02 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by ark13
You're all spoilsports. 😛
You are right, I apologise.

He is right about that Kosteniuk, though. I would like to SHAKE HER FROM HER THRONE OF POWER! SPIN HER WINDMILL BLOSSOM LIKE A FLOWER, THE DESPARATE PIN BRUTALITY'S HOUR! ME DESPERADO ROOK RUNS TO AND FRO! CHECKMATE TIME! MORE POINTS TO GO!

No Name Maddox

County Doledrum

Moves
02 Feb 06

She certainly likes to look at photographs of herself.

a
Enola Straight

mouse mouse mouse

Moves
03 Feb 06

Originally posted by Amaurote
She certainly likes to look at photographs of herself.
What a coincidence! I like to look at photographs of her too! We have so much in common!

W
Angler

River City

Moves
03 Feb 06

Her husband might not appreciate you.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
03 Feb 06

He is right about that Kosteniuk, though. I would like to SHAKE HER FROM HER THRONE OF POWER! SPIN HER WINDMILL BLOSSOM LIKE A FLOWER, THE DESPARATE PIN BRUTALITY'S HOUR! ME DESPERADO ROOK RUNS TO AND FRO! CHECKMATE TIME! MORE POINTS TO GO!
HAHAHAHA!!! You guys are hilarious! Thanks for giving me a laugh today! 🙂))))

Hinesville, GA

Moves
03 Feb 06

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Her husband might not appreciate you.
Who is her husband???? Well, what about the French women's Champion? Alexandra friend? She's beautiful, too! Maybe even more so!

Hinesville, GA

Moves
03 Feb 06

Originally posted by ark13
What a coincidence! I like to look at photographs of her too! We have so much in common!
ark13, you can have Alexandra. I'll take that French champion on her website! YOW!!!

Hinesville, GA

Moves
03 Feb 06

You do know I wrote that myself. I guess that's my B.A. in English Literature coming out in my love of chess. 🙂 Checkmate time! More points to go! Windmills spun blossom like a Flower! Me Alexandra and her dowry. I'd feel more famous than Pat Laury! HAHA!