Go back
Anything Yip Can Do RHP Can Do Better

Anything Yip Can Do RHP Can Do Better

Only Chess



‘Anything You Can Do - I Can Do Better’ is a song from the
musical ‘Annie Get Your Gun’ and having failed miserably
to get an ‘Alekhine Get Your Gun’ Red Hot Pawn game to suit
that pun I lowered my sights and aimed at a game by Carisa Yip.

So a mistake by Carisa Yip and four mistakes of the same ilk by RHP players.
Then we get three puzzles and a fourth I made up for the kids I coach to solve.


White to play and win.

Finally an add on from last weeks blog where I
missed out a couple of variations worth knowing

A link to;'Annie Get Your Gun- Anything you can do I can do better'



Without a doubt one of the best acted out songs from any film.

Blog Post 707