1. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:222 edits
    Ok, I keep looking at DF's thread seeing how many people are in the queue and feeling guilty 😛

Will try to follow DF's format since it seems to be working well and people respond.

[rant] If you are looking for someone to help you with play behind pawns, slowly games and quiet positions probably not worth posting here. I enjoy attacking chess so have studied that most, the openings I play are aimed to either win or lose without much thought for ever drawing. [/rant] 😛

Ummm so wooo and things 🙂

As iv said in the past I prefer doing real time analysis/tutoring since its much much easier to convey ideas and get feedback, but I will try to do it through RHP's message system format, although if the person wants to do live analysis thats fine too 🙂
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:24
    Originally posted by Bedlam
    Ok, I keep looking at DF's thread seeing how many people are in the queue and feeling guilty 😛

Will try to follow DF's format since it seems to be working well and people respond.

[rant] If you are looking for someone to help you with play behind pawns, slowly games and quiet positions probably not worth posting here. I enjoy attacking chess so have ...[text shortened]... er win or lose without much thought for ever drawing. [/rant] 😛

Ummm so wooo and things 🙂
    Woo. 😀
  3. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:26
    Brrr I will probably regret it. But seeing yet another person post in DF thread....it must be up to 10 people waiting now....far too many for one person really.
  4. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:28
    Brrr I will probably regret it. But seeing yet another person post in DF thread....it must be up to 10 people waiting now....far too many for one person really.
    IDK if you'll regret it really. I created my thread as a way for me to learn as well (teaching is one of the best ways to learn material). I'm already using just about everything I've posted in there in my games on Playchess, and am making more thought out moves. The hardest part is getting people to listen... :/
  5. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:301 edit
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    IDK if you'll regret it really. I created my thread as a way for me to learn as well (teaching is one of the best ways to learn material). I'm already using just about everything I've posted in there in my games on Playchess, and am making more thought out moves. The hardest part is getting people to listen... :/
    I agree teaching helps the teacher learn. I do tending to help a fair few people and its not uncommon (although often embaressing) for 1600s to go correcting the analysis iv done on their games 🙂
  6. Joined
    09 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:32
    Would you be willing to take me? :-)
  7. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:34
    Originally posted by DoctorDara
    Would you be willing to take me? :-)
    Gosh people are responding....eek 🙂

Now I have to go and look at just what it was DF said to do....oh ok post 5 of your games and I will run through them with analysis 🙂
  8. Joined
    09 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:35
    I'd really love to play you and help analyze the games as we go or post (it's up to you). I find often the explanations on why a player does x or y are more helpful than playing the overall game itself. (Both are needed however).
  9. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:37
    Gosh people are responding....eek 🙂

Now I have to go and look at just what it was DF said to do....oh ok post 5 of your games and I will run through them with analysis 🙂
    Glad to see this is gaining interest. The idea is for everyone to learn and for you to play a game you try really hard to lose without actually just giving away pieces. That is harder than you think and I had to resort to unsound sacrifices and offering elementary forks.
  10. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:37
    Will you teach me to Sir Alex.🙂
  11. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:38
    Originally posted by smiffy
    Will you teach me to Sir Alex.🙂
    I was this morning? 😛
  12. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:39
    Originally posted by DoctorDara
    I'd really love to play you and help analyze the games as we go or post (it's up to you). I find often the explanations on why a player does x or y are more helpful than playing the overall game itself. (Both are needed however).
    You are at your max games, so playing one against each other right now is a no-no. Although if you have a game you'd like to look at, just post the number of it here or paste the notation 🙂
  13. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:40
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    Glad to see this is gaining interest. The idea is for everyone to learn and for you to play a game you try really hard to lose without actually just giving away pieces. That is harder than you think and I had to resort to unsound sacrifices and offering elementary forks.
    Trust me, I dont have to try really hard to lose, it comes naturally 🙂
  14. Joined
    09 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:42
    You are at your max games, so playing one against each other right now is a no-no. Although if you have a game you'd like to look at, just post the number of it here or paste the notation 🙂
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playchess.php?gameid=2602521
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playchess.php?gameid=2647620
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playchess.php?gameid=2713350
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playchess.php?gameid=2686009
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playchess.php?gameid=2643446

Oops, sorry. Ok tell me about these 5 games I've finished already. I won one and lost four, but all of them I'm aware I made mistakes. Can I PM you when I finish a game up then? (3 of the games are really close to ending)
  15. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:46
    Sure, pm me when one of the games are finished 🙂

Game 2602521
    Game 2647620
    Game 2713350
    Game 2686009
    Game 2643446

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree