1. Standard memberhedonist
    peacedog's keeper
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 00:53
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    In many cases the position seems to get more complicated before move 40 and there is the added distraction of having to record the moves.
    Never have I played within a chess federation's rules that require the moves to be manually recorded under 5 minutes. And I've been about a bit. Are you sure you have played chess Mr Hinds?
  2. out on bail
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 19:45
    Oh I am sorry, I was thinking you were a newbie to internet chess.
    no1marauder is new to internet chess, if that's what you call 37000+ moves on this site alone!

Duh
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Sep '12 10:531 edit
    Originally posted by michael liddle
    no1marauder is new to internet chess, if that's what you call 37000+ moves on this site alone!

Duh
    Well, he never told me and I thought from the way he worded his question he was a newbie. Excuse me for not finding out before posting my reply. I was just making a comment based on my limited knowledge, which I erroneously thought was about equal to his

Sorry again, okay.

P.S. It had been awhile since I read his first post and forgot that he said he had played on other sites before.
  4. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 00:57
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Thanks for the input; I flipped a coin. Playchess it is.
    Hopefully we can catch up some time in the not so distant future for an OTB game. Beers are on me. I'd like to think my game has improved somewhat, perhaps I might have a chance of getting a draw. 😉
  5. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 01:07

P.S. It had been awhile since I read his first post and forgot that he said he had played on other sites before.[/b]
    😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree