1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 May '13 18:451 edit
    Once the dust settles (and I'm hoping that is soon) then a reasonable assessment can be made from all the feedback. I'll probably start a consultation thread and a few votes, and take it from there. Right now, the priority is to get everyone moving again. Timeout suspension will be in place another 24 hours.
  2. SubscriberRooksandHooks
    rookorbycrook
    Solihull
    Moves
    01 May '13 19:08
    iphone app loads games but cant see pieces.....
  3. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    01 May '13 21:07
    Have tournament wins been lost - not that I won many?

Update seems pretty good in the main
  4. Joined
    22 Feb '10
    Moves
    01 May '13 23:19
    Originally posted by Russ
    On Win 8 based devices, we need to intercept those fingers on the board to stop any move actions happening. The alternative is no drag and drop support for Win 8.
    No worries, Russ. I work in the field, so I know how hard it can be to make this work in all the browsers, systems, form factors, etc. You've done a great job. The site works for me on touch, desktop, and phone devices....
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '13 06:52
    Originally posted by rookorbycrook
    iphone app loads games but cant see pieces.....
    I clicked on something in the right hand corner somewhere and all my pieces disappeared. The board had the last move from and move to squares highlighted but no pieces. I left the site and came back a couple times and clicked on various things to see what would happen and when I had about given up I went completely off Internet Explorer and went away and when I came back and went to the RHP site clicked on my game everything was okay and I could see the pieces. So I am not clicking willy nilly any more.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    02 May '13 21:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am not clicking willy nilly any more.
    Willy Nilly will be relieved.
  7. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:38
    Update is great, my thanks to all those credited, real good stuff
  8. SubscriberXineBBSA
    Zod the Infirm
    Nirvana
    Moves
    04 May '13 11:40
    Is there a way to see what ladder games are in progress for you now - indicating which it is - 1 day, 3 day etc...?
  9. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    06 May '13 07:02
    Quick question - when offering a draw, you used to see 'Opponent's Decision' against the game in board overview mode which I liked, but it seems to have gone now. Have I missed something?
  10. Joined
    08 Apr '09
    Moves
    08 May '13 12:14
    Just noticed a bug in the main board viewer.

My first choice was to capture a pawn on f7 with my bishop. Then, I changed thought and undid that move (don't remember how or what I clicked). However, although the bishop was back on its initial square, the pawn on f7 was still gone. This remained even when I made another move.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree