1. Joined
    26 Jan '12
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 13:491 edit
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    No ban. It will be sad day if he goes, he sometimes supplies some mild relief.
    Also it would appear he has been bullied off the site. (and he will come back).

We just have to put up with him. He has a compulsive disorder to post in every
    thread. (and to use the word psychological )
    His post in the Ketch's thread '2012 chesscafe.com book of the ye nk it's two moves for White and two
    for Black. Though in Exuma's case I think not.)
    Ignoring him would have a point if EVERYONE would ignore him which is impossible unfortunately.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 13:502 edits
    Originally posted by morgski
    RJ, were you really asking for help from GP, or do you have a massive inferiority complex about someone who seems to have a lower grade than you but knows 100 times more about chess?
    I gave greenpawn34 a chance to redeem himself so we could become friends. But nooo! He couldn't do it, even with the aid of his Fritz chess computer, which he declares a no no for anyone but him to use. Then rather than admit his failings, he comes up with some kind of trick answer using poor arithmetic skills to claim a mate in 6 moves.

And why should a person like me, who got all A grades in Differential Equations Calculus II in college, have an inferiority complex about someone who has trouble doing basic Arithmetic?

YouTube
  3. Joined
    26 Jan '12
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 14:16
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I gave greenpawn34 a chance to redeem himself so we could become friends. But nooo! He couldn't do it, even with the aid of his Fritz chess computer, which he declares a no no for anyone but him to use. Then rather than admit his failings, he comes up with some kind of trick answer using poor arithmetic skills to claim a mate in 6 moves.

And why should ...[text shortened]... t someone who has trouble doing basic Arithmetic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDPOgurGLZQ
    Stop posting crap in forums and keep your promise to leave this site.
  4. e4
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 15:07
    You are a chess player Ron. We are friends.

I'll let the Fritz use comment slide by. Everyone at some time or other gets
    accused why should I be any different.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 15:25
    You are a chess player Ron. We are friends.

I'll let the Fritz use comment slide by. Everyone at some time or other gets
    accused why should I be any different.
    I am glad to see that. Then friends it shall be. I will reserve my name calling for the real numbnuts, like Pacifique. 😏
  6. Joined
    26 Jan '12
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 15:43
    I am glad to see that. Then friends it shall be. I will reserve my name calling for the real numbnuts, like Pacifique. 😏
    Stop posting crap in forums and keep your promise to leave this site!
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 15:54
    Originally posted by Pacifique
    I told you I never promised to leave the entire site or that I would not come back. What a numbnuts you are.
  8. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 15:55
    Welcome to RHP Zoo

Please don't feed the trolls

Thank you.
  9. Joined
    26 Jan '12
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 16:27
    I told you I never promised to leave the entire site or that I would not come back. What a numbnuts you are.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 16:46
    Originally posted by 64squaresofpain
    Welcome to RHP Zoo

Please don't feed the trolls

Thank you.
    Oh, I see who you mean now. You are talking about the resident numbnuts. 😏
  11. Joined
    26 Jan '12
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 17:01
    Oh, I see who you mean now. You are talking about the resident numbnuts. 😏
  12. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 17:341 edit

And why should ...[text shortened]... t someone who has trouble doing basic Arithmetic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDPOgurGLZQ
    so if I post a partial differential equation you will post the answer?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 17:49
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    so if I post a partial differential equation you will post the answer?
    I doubt it. I made those A grades in the early 1960s when I was in college studying to become and Electrical Engineer. Due to financial difficulties I quit school in 1964 and joined the US Army and never solved another differential equation since. But I still do basic arithmetic all the time. 😏
  14. Joined
    26 Jan '12
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 18:17
    I doubt it. I made those A grades in the early 1960s when I was in college studying to become and Electrical Engineer. Due to financial difficulties I quit school in 1964 and joined the US Army and never solved another differential equation since. But I still do basic arithmetic all the time. 😏
  15. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 18:39
    No ban. It will be sad day if he goes, he sometimes supplies some mild relief.
    I know you want to be friends but that's taking it too far.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree