Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 02 Jun '11 02:17
    Who lives in the northwest and would like to meat up for some over the board chess games?
  2. Subscriber Proper Knob
    Cornovii
    02 Jun '11 09:51
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Who lives in the northwest and would like to meat up for some over the board chess games?
    Northwest where?
  3. 02 Jun '11 10:56 / 1 edit
    The opposite of Southeast.
  4. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    02 Jun '11 14:32
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Northwest where?
    Apparently you didn't know the United States is in fact the only country on the planet.🙂
  5. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    02 Jun '11 14:36
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Who lives in the northwest and would like to meat up for some over the board chess games?
    That depends on just what kind of meat you are talking about......
  6. 02 Jun '11 14:39
    I'm afraid this meet-up is doomed from the start. 😞
  7. 02 Jun '11 14:45
    Northwest... THE Northwest the westest west and the northest inhabitable north.
  8. 02 Jun '11 15:02
    Northwest Canada? Sure, give me a call.
  9. 02 Jun '11 15:19
    Originally posted by SmittyTime
    Northwest Canada? Sure, give me a call.
    Exactly where?
  10. 02 Jun '11 15:47
    We can talk about hockey, shoveling snow, and answers to the sicilian defense.
  11. 02 Jun '11 15:47
    Originally posted by SmittyTime
    We can talk about hockey, shoveling snow, and answers to the sicilian defense.
    Do you even really live in northwest canada?
  12. Standard member nimzo5
    Ronin
    02 Jun '11 16:19
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Do you even really live in northwest canada?
    This thread is confusing as the OP has a Scottish Flag.. I assumed he was talking about the Outer Hebrides- where the play with ancient Lewis chess pieces...
  13. 02 Jun '11 16:23
    Originally posted by nimzo5
    This thread is confusing as the OP has a Scottish Flag.. I assumed he was talking about the Outer Hebrides- where the play with ancient Lewis chess pieces...
    I represent Scotland because thats where I'm from. Now, I tend to hop around from Canada and the US.
  14. 02 Jun '11 16:51
    I live in the northwest part of my town, is that good enough?
  15. 02 Jun '11 17:02
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    I live in the northwest part of my town, is that good enough?
    I was under the impression that THE Northwest was considered to be a region in the US and Canada by people even in other parts of the world. Much like the West is considered Europe and the Americas even though the world is a sphere.