1. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 13:071 edit
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    I'm not sure if you're familiar with Sam Sloan's history, but I would have supplied a link to Waitzkin's Wikipedia entry instead of linking to Sam's web site. Imho, it's a disservice to RHPers to promote anything related to Sloan, even if only indirectly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Waitzkin
    Never heard of him. The list is supposedly from the WCO, is there something wrong with it? Does Sloan have a reputation for making stuff up? I don't see any significant difference between it and the wikipedia article, which says Waitzkin was rated 2464 in 2003, though inactive.
  2. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 13:18
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Never heard of him. The list is supposedly from the WCO, is there something wrong with it? Does Sloan have a reputation for making stuff up?
    I didn't even look at the information to see if it's accurate. I'd just prefer to use other sources than Sam. (BTW, Sam is capable of stating facts correctly when he wants to.)

Maybe you're better off for never having heard of Sam. 😉 Sam is unique; There's nobody quite like him, thank goodness. Brace yourself if you decide to learn about Sam. That's one rabbit hole you might not want to go down.
  3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 14:32
    Originally posted by Pigface1
    Thats odd, I couldve sworn this was a thread about Chessmaster the game rather than martial arts..... cant you muscle heads go to a martial arts forum to mentally flex your muscles and ego?
    I am actually interested to hear about the game more than this and more than waitzkin.
    See Thread 80013
  4. Joined
    06 Sep '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 15:25
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    See Thread 80013
    Much obliged, thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree