1. San Diego
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 15:57
    Is there any way to display a board with the 8th rank on the bottom, the 1st rank on top, the a-file on the right, and the h-file on the left? Thanks.
  2. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 16:13
    do you mean you want to see what your opponent sees?
  3. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 16:42
    Originally posted by HolyT
    Is there any way to display a board with the 8th rank on the bottom, the 1st rank on top, the a-file on the right, and the h-file on the left? Thanks.
    you can set the pieces in reverse position. the board looks the same from both directions.
  4. San Diego
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 17:582 edits
    I keep messing up my question. I meant to ask how to post an "upside-down" board in a forum post (Black pawns moving "up" and White pawns moving "down" ). Wormwood's idea would work, but it would be tedious to figure out the FEN. Thanks again.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 18:02
    Originally posted by HolyT
    I keep messing up my question. I meant to ask how to post an "upside-down" board in a forum post (Black pawns moving "up" and White pawns moving "down" ). Wormwood's idea would work, but it would be tedious to figure out the FEN. Thanks again.
    You can't.

Check out Thread 78535.

Also, questions about site usage should really be in the Help forum. There are way too many threads in Only Chess which aren't even about chess these days (Not your fault, I know)

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree