1. Donation!~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    Your Kingside
    Moves
    01 Mar '08 23:07
    It's not a mate, Ka1 is White's only move. The point is that the Queen on e2 is now lost after Ka1 Nxe2. You probably are too high. 😀
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '08 05:45
    gotcha. i thought the game said that it was checkmate, i was about to say something is up with the checkmate program lol. 😀

yeah... i usually roast up right after i make my moves, and i get on the forums right after i make my moves...probably not the best order to do things... 😀
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 13:44
    Originally posted by David Tebb
    You could try a line known as the 'Chinese Dragon', which involves putting the rook on b8, instead of the normal c8 square, and playing an early ..b5.
    Thanks for the tip.

Here's a fairly typical Dragon game: its amazing how often a single tempo is the difference in Dragon games.
    Game 4703981

D
  4. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 14:14
    Originally posted by !~TONY~!
    Very welcome sir, I hope you enjoy the book and the Dragon!
    FINALLY the book arrived! first impression is pretty sweet... now I'll just sweat a little, and then go lose me some blitz games, back to book find out what I did wrong, etc... rinse & repeat.

blitz and re-blitz!
  5. Joined
    02 Apr '07
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 23:351 edit
    Personally, if I were Korch I wouldn't want Adorea behind me shouting "Just wait Korch I'm coming!!!!" But that's just me.
  6. Donation!~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    Your Kingside
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 03:23
    I hope you like the book as much as I do! At the very least I get a chuckle at the awesome cover every time. 😀
  7. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 15:17
    Originally posted by !~TONY~!
    I hope you like the book as much as I do! At the very least I get a chuckle at the awesome cover every time. 😀
    hahah, yeah. it's right up there with timothy budd's 'introduction to object oriented programming', which has by far the silliest animal cover for a serious book ever:

http://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Object-Oriented-Programming-Timothy-Budd/dp/0201760312

now if my opponents would just stop avoiding my dragon with all kinds of sillyness...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree