1. Joined
    01 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 09:57
    Improv, SoulSaxy and Ivan Ivanovitch (all above 2000) have been shown the exit door, so lub up your mouse and prepare to crack some skulls for free points. 🙂
  2. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 10:05
    Originally posted by Kalhornov
    Improv, SoulSaxy and Ivan Ivanovitch (all above 2000) have been shown the exit door, so lub up your mouse and prepare to crack some skulls for free points. 🙂
    NOT AGAIN! :'(
  3. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 10:06
    Oh well pretty mad i thought like i say every time players get banned thought they were real.
  4. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 10:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 10:18
    If all of their games are resigned by a site admin, you won't get the rating points at all because they got them by cheating. 😵
  6. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 10:191 edit
    Thread 74254

I saw this thread after I created the other one. 😳
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 10:19
    I don't have any games in progress with any of these dudes, so personally I don't give a hoot. 😛
  8. Standard membernajdorfslayer
    The Ever Living
    Third Earth
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 10:271 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    He offered me two games.............I lost!!!
    How annoying!

Hey you've slowed down playing me.................does that mean you are suspicious of me too?
  9. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 10:362 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. home
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 10:49
    And here's a game of two engines playing against each other. Game 3749361. How boring interesting.
  11. Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 11:34
    That's too bad. Improv and I played in the Hardcore Grand tournament and he offered to play an unrated game with me to offer advice. It was very detailed and I learned a lot from it. Oh well.
  12. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 11:441 edit
    Originally posted by dsmfire
    And here's a game of two engines playing against each other. Game 3749361. How boring interesting.
    I wonder who will win this game. 😵
    Then again, it just might be like this forever. 😴
    On second thought, the game moderation squad might just delete the game somehow. 😲
  13. Hainesport, NJ, USA
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 15:17
    Just lost two games against SoulSaxy. He sent me a message out of the blue asking if i wanted to play two games. Fine. He easily crunched me in one game. i resigned. meanwhile we exchanged a few messages, nothing about chess, about he was a sports fan, etc. seemed like a nice guy. in the second game we played down to an endgame where he was clearly ahead. then he wrote me a message sort of like, "You realize, of course, if you move here, i'll move here..., thus winning the game." This annoyed me. I don't do that against a player of any rating. I just shut my mouth and play the game. I was seriously thinking of sending him a messages, saying it wasn't polite to tell an opponent he has no chance because I'll move here and here, etc. So i cut off all comunication and resigned the last game. that was just a few days ago. I'm not going to whine about losing points because i'm not just here for points. I do find the violation of trust offensive. Especially, when i'm exchanging messages back and forth to a guy ripping me off. Hereafter i will take care when i accept a nonsubscriber challenging me out of the blue. In that sense, it damages the whole system, cheats the honest guy who challenges someone like me, who plays mostly league games.
  14. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 15:38
    Those three can join all the other egotistical nerds who pay money so that they can use an engine to get a rating. Those three and others like them need a high rating for happiness. They have no life because their rating is their life.

The facts add up....sitting in front of the computer using an engine they paid money for + paid RHP 30$, so paying money to get a high rating which really has no significance to their skill. I don't think I am faulty claiming they don't live their lives.
  15. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 15:474 edits
    User 97934, remember him? He kept trying to get back here after getting banned.

These are the other accounts he made after getting the boot:

User 375689
    User 376174
    User 376143
    User 376570
    User 377591

Oh and, anyone remember grunfelddefense, who made all those threads about getting banned then having them removed. I think he was coming after me because the first account he made (User 97934) was banned for a conversation we had involving us and him making fun of me. 😠 I caught him with these accounts because the ratings were similar, the country on most of them were similar and he challenged me with his new accounts and played similar to immortaltrinity. The usernames on some accounts were also similar. When he wrote his profiles, they were almost the same as well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree