1. Donation!~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    Your Kingside
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 19:35
    I would try to figure out my password to witness this.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 19:38

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 19:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 19:40
    Originally posted by MerchantParkPro
    Let's play on playchess you mouthpiece idiot. We'll play bullet games so you can't cheat with a program like you're used to doing. What is your handle there.
    Erm, no I think we will play g/90 games or longer since thats real chess. I really dont have to cheat to beat you.....Im Naked Jammy Tart there. Whats you're ID?
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 19:44
    my money is on Bedlam 🙂
    He has been my hardest opponent

😉
  6. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 19:46
    My money is on the muppet running around going "noooo cant play longer games, thinking is against the rules...."
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 19:46
    Originally posted by Bedlam
    How about I just slap him around silly on playchess? 🙂
    What's the matter moron? You're afraid and now realize you have no chance? You picked the site and I said I was willing to play. What's your handle on playchess?
  8. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 19:47
    Are you really stupid?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 19:48
    My money is on the muppet running around going "noooo cant play longer games, thinking is against the rules...."
    I'd play 8 hour games with you if it was OTB, but only for money because I don't give free lessons to mouthpiece idiots. But if it's going to be online, the only way you can win is to cheat with a program so the games need to be fast.

I'm not surprised you're backing down. Even an idiot like you probably realizes by now you have no chance whatsoever.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 19:49
    Are you really stupid?
    Moron.....i asked you what your playchess handle is and you're backing down like the frightened little snivelling coward you are.
  11. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 19:49
    I'd play 8 hour games with you if it was OTB, but only for money because I don't give free lessons to mouthpiece idiots. But if it's going to be online, the only way you can win is to cheat with a program so the games need to be fast.

I'm not surprised you're backing down. Even an idiot like you probably realizes by now you have no chance whatsoever.
    Given iv already stated my ID and you havent......although thats just what I expected.

So whats your ID now.
  12. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 19:50
    Moron.....i asked you what your playchess handle is and you're backing down like the frightened little snivelling coward you are.
    Do you work at being stupid or just have a reading problem?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 19:51
    Given iv already stated my ID and you havent......although thats just what I expected.

You're still backing down eh coward? I'm even willing to play at the site YOU suggested and you won't tell me what your handle is there. You are.....bar none....the BIGGEST IDIOT i've ever met in my life!
  14. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    Are you really stupid?
    first ranting about understanding chess strategy, then proposing bullet games. 😀
  15. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    You're still backing down eh coward? I'm even willing to play at the site YOU suggested and you won't tell me what your handle is there. You are.....bar none....the BIGGEST IDIOT i've ever met in my life!
    Im sure you might stop looking stupid sooner or later.....although the way you are going on it might take some time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree