just challenged by a guy called "GabrielIsAstonishing"

who just joined RHP.

Seems you've got competition.
  2. Joined
    15 Jul '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 10:39
    Originally posted by GabrielHandsome
    http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/~elkaim/Documents/ElkaimDesignCat.pdf#search=%22gabriel%20thesis%22
    i
    Something tells me that has nothing to do with evolution of quantum physics in the 21 century.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 10:44
    I am Him!
    Oh really? Then why don't you reply to the email I sent to your university email address?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 10:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 10:56
    Onyx, You going to play me? Im a noob so dont expect a great game, but i play for fun. so if u could play me out of the kindness of your heart id love u for it. literally
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 11:04
    I am Him!
    Gab, I am curious about some of the equations you provide in the document, for instance on pg 186 you have eq # 5.40, downwash correction, Cl=2PI(ARc)/ARc+2, just curious as to the units and the symbols. A=surface area? R=radius of curvature? I don't see anything in the document that tells units or symbology. I have a major comment that could effect the performance of your system negatively if you wish to hear it.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 12:26
    Originally posted by GabrielIsAstonishing
    Onyx, You going to play me? Im a noob so dont expect a great game, but i play for fun. so if u could play me out of the kindness of your heart id love u for it. literally
    BTW Gab, in your game with Papie, you did 6 NxN. That is a well known loser which only simplifies black's defense so why would a player of your obvious ability play such a move?
  8. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 14:37
    Well, I went to watch a movie, and when I came back online, it seems that Dr. Gabriel is no longer around. Supposedly, he violated some rules to be on here. I must say it's a relief now that he's gone. But just out of curiosity, the moderator of this website who kicked him out has done us all good, but isn't possible that he comes back under a different name? And again the whole cycle is repeated?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 14:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. The sky
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 15:46
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    Well, I went to watch a movie, and when I came back online, it seems that Dr. Gabriel is no longer around. Supposedly, he violated some rules to be on here. I must say it's a relief now that he's gone. But just out of curiosity, the moderator of this website who kicked him out has done us all good, but isn't possible that he comes back under a different name? And again the whole cycle is repeated?
    Quite possible. And I have a feeling that this was not his first visit to the site either.
  11. London
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 15:58
    Yes he could always come here, play chess well and use the forum in a reasonable way and we'd never know!
  12. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 18:235 edits
    Originally posted by exigentsky
    While I don't put too much stock in IQ tests, an IQ of 188 is extremely rare (unless the median for the bell curve is not set to be 100). In fact, an IQ of 188 corresponds to roughly 1 in 50 MILLION.

Based on this rarity, your level of grammar, spelling, diction and general behavior; I remain incredulous. Please, don't tell lies.
    HIs IQ isn't 188! Gabriel Handsome read Bobby Fischer's intelligent quotient and decided he would take on Bobby's role and piss off the entire world. With that said, if Gabriel's IQ was 180+, we would have heard about him by now. My IQ is only 158, and I don't go around bragging about it. On another IQ test I scored 116 - the Harvard one. And, then on yet another I scored 124. Then the Stanford Binet, or whatever you call it, scores me at 158. You can't put much stock in IQ tests. I'm a creative mind, and it's a proven fact that people who are logically adept do much better on IQ tests and that IQ tests do not measure creative genius in the least.

I don't know why I'm editing this post so much, but I just thought of something else. If someone owns an abstract random personality (5% of personalities like I do) then they will be global learners. Global learners are highly intelligent, but usually are seen as under achievers because they do not use concrete means to solve problems or situations. They also say off the wall - even random things - when they really do not want to anger anyone. Much like I do on here. With that said, abstract random personalities are very sensitive and will not fair as well on a IQ test as would say a concrete systems personality would. Just a side note. This is in my area of expertise. I use to be a teacher. 🙂
  13. Joined
    16 Sep '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 18:381 edit
    Where have Gabriel and LA gone? They made me feel better about myself...
  14. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 19:42
    Originally posted by powershaker
    HIs IQ isn't 188! Gabriel Handsome read Bobby Fischer's intelligent quotient and decided he would take on Bobby's role and piss off the entire world. With that said, if Gabriel's IQ was 180+, we would have heard about him by now. My IQ is only 158, and I don't go around bragging about it. On another IQ test I scored 116 - the Harvard one. And, then ...[text shortened]... would. Just a side note. This is in my area of expertise. I use to be a teacher. 🙂
    You don't go bragging about you IQ but yet you manage to trow it in somewhere, the highest test first of course. Then you go on to say that you personality type is one that doesn't normally fare well in IQ test, but is very intelligent none the less.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree