Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 09 Oct '06 22:14
    Im new to this site. but im not new to chess....i beleive I can beat anyone..... who dares take my challenge? mesagem me if u wanna play with me. i will gurrante u a hard game!
  2. 09 Oct '06 22:26
    thats a hunk of fish AND HI
  3. 09 Oct '06 22:41
    Originally posted by GabrielHandsome
    Im new to this site. but im not new to chess....i beleive I can beat anyone..... who dares take my challenge? mesagem me if u wanna play with me. i will gurrante u a hard game!
    tell weyerstrass that
  4. Subscriber scoop122
    scoop122
    09 Oct '06 23:00
    i will play you arrogant git!
    you might beat me but you will lose at some point and we will have a party every time that happens you piece of human remains,
    cheers
    scoop
  5. Subscriber scoop122
    scoop122
    09 Oct '06 23:07
    why can't you swear properly on this site!? only joking
  6. 09 Oct '06 23:09
    lol ur hilariosu..ok kool.. im jsut waiting on this fools to make their moves so i can finish up a game and make roo mfor u....i hopeu dont wait 1 day to make 1 move..ihate that..
  7. 09 Oct '06 23:13
    "Im College Student in Maryland, I just started to play for fun.....i remember playing when i was very young with my family...I am a genius based on the iq test i have taken. And my mind is very cerebral, im one of thsoe few ppl who cant do many things at once. And I use my artistic ability to visualize the actual board in my head and moves I will make. I want to play the best ppl out their, too bad most of them r too scared to play ppl as low as me lol I like playing ppl who actually play turn"

I don't know about anyone else hear, but reading that actually annoy's me.

....2000's generally don't play 1200 provisionals for a number of reasons

1) they don't know how good you are,

and

2) if you happen to be on par with the 2000's they will lose a tonne of pts...

also, Anyone can set up an account and put fritz to work....(no, that isn't an accuasation.)
  8. Subscriber scoop122
    scoop122
    09 Oct '06 23:14
    i thought americans had more dignity, contact me as soon as you want to play
  9. Standard member Dragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    09 Oct '06 23:16
    Why should I want to play you.

Sorry just realised I'm not good enough!
  10. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    09 Oct '06 23:28
    lol ur hilariosu..ok kool.. im jsut waiting on this fools to make their moves so i can finish up a game and make roo mfor u....i hopeu dont wait 1 day to make 1 move..ihate that..
    High rated players are not necessarily fast players.

Here's a tip (not that i think you deserve it)

Set your challenges to a 1/na time out, this will increase the speed of your games. Then earn your rating the hard way, and if you're good enough, you will get your 2000+ games eventually.
  11. Subscriber scoop122
    scoop122
    09 Oct '06 23:35
    you are total tool
  12. 09 Oct '06 23:55
    Originally posted by scoop122
    you are total tool
    Careful Scoop! --The Giant IQ might eat you alive!

Its interesting however that the test wasn't mentioned nor the number -- you see, Psycholgists cannot accuratly predict inteligence above 130 --- therefore, the benchmark of a genuis is an IQ of 130 --- which would then mean there are at least 2 genuises in this thread.
  13. Subscriber scoop122
    scoop122
    09 Oct '06 23:58
    well said !
  14. 10 Oct '06 00:28
    Game 2601429

just looking at this game (first game of yours that I clicked on when I looked) I conclude...that you're nothing.
  15. 10 Oct '06 00:47
    Originally posted by YUG0slav
    Game 2601429

just looking at this game (first game of yours that I clicked on when I looked) I conclude...that you're nothing.
    Unless that was sarcasm -- he did score a nice win against Onyx -- who's 1600.