I challenge anyone 2000+ ranking..or r u afraid...

I challenge anyone 2000+ ranking..or r u afraid...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
11 Oct 06

Originally posted by sonhouse
Well discussing a variation that is too late to take advantage of seems ok, since it cannot affect the course of the game, no?
It's easier to have a firm rule against discussing in progress games.

Y

Moves
11 Oct 06

Originally posted by GabrielHandsome
ckoh stop acting liek a lil biXXH ...dont apologize and dont u dare say sry..makes u seem..liek a fairy
quit trying to act cool, you're not

G

Moves
11 Oct 06

hgonestly i was playing 4 other games at the exact same time...so i ffffd up on that game...next time im not gonna look past a 1800 i will make sure i concentrate with at least 25% of my brain

e

Moves
11 Oct 06

my iq is 188 i have an award that says my name and everything..its on my resume too.
While I don't put too much stock in IQ tests, an IQ of 188 is extremely rare (unless the median for the bell curve is not set to be 100). In fact, an IQ of 188 corresponds to roughly 1 in 50 MILLION.

Based on this rarity, your level of grammar, spelling, diction and general behavior; I remain incredulous. Please, don't tell lies.

e

Moves
11 Oct 06

i love it how morons say the dumbest things..i type rlly fast and i dont care about writing well on inlone forums lol...im one iof the best writers out their....u wana read my 15 page thesis on the evolution of quantum physics in the 21 century...?
Yes, I would. Please PM it to me.

Y

Moves
11 Oct 06

Originally posted by exigentsky
Yes, I would. Please PM it to me.
i would like it too!

please email a copy to stevesmith585@yahoo.com

(no my name's not really steve smith...how lame would that be?)

London

Moves
11 Oct 06

As an experiment could we try starving offensive posters of the oxygen of attention by not posting any further responses. Perhaps we could devise a single flat repetetive post to drop in if someone new joins the thread such as:

A group of forum users find this user offensive and have stopped responding to his/her posts.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
11 Oct 06

Originally posted by Mahout
As an experiment could we try starving offensive posters of the oxygen of attention by not posting any further responses. Perhaps we could devise a single flat repetetive post to drop in if someone new joins the thread such as:

A group of forum users find this user offensive and have stopped responding to his/her posts.
A group of forum users find this user divisive, spamming and plain mean-spirited and have stopped responding to his/her posts.

TANSTAAFL

Walking on sunshine

Moves
11 Oct 06

At least one forum user is amused every time someone writes a post about not posting anymore.

Jew.

Moves
11 Oct 06

c

Moves
11 Oct 06

An open appeal to papie:

Could you please be so kind to take your time on the game with Gabriel? This is after all a postal game. I want to enjoy every minute of it. Thanks.

G

Moves
11 Oct 06

lo..lall u guys r doin is making me laff at u mroe..cusi do hae an iq of 190...lol it has nothing to do with the grammer i use on forum post lol....likei said if u want to read this http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/~elkaim/Documents/ElkaimDesignCat.pdf#search=%22gabriel%20thesis%22
its my thesis u tubba buubba rubba dubba boo boo poo dung bois

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
11 Oct 06

lo..lall u guys r doin is making me laff at u mroe..cusi do hae an iq of 190...lol it has nothing to do with the grammer i use on forum post lol....likei said if u want to read this http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/~elkaim/Documents/ElkaimDesignCat.pdf#search=%22gabriel%20thesis%22
its my thesis u tubba buubba rubba dubba boo boo poo dung bois
I don't think Dr. Elkaim would appreciate you using his name in a fraudulent manner.

G

Moves
11 Oct 06

I am Him!

Jew.

Moves
11 Oct 06