Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. Standard member adim
    Brian Hugh Warner
    18 Sep '08 21:01
    I won two blitz games (3 minutes time each) against Pray4EddieandVicky (User 441684). After the first game, the idiot said something about how lucky I was. During the second game he keep writing all kind of "dirty" things and at the end he said something like "You're too good to be a human player, you're a cheater and I will never play with you again!". LOL! If I'm too good, what about Korch or ilywrin who beat me at blitz periodically? Of course, the idiot played like an idiot, so he didn't have any reason to accuse me of cheating. Why throw accusations when your level of playing is very low?
    Anyway, I think I'm just too upset because of this specimen and I just want it to point a finger to him...
  2. 18 Sep '08 21:34
    I'll point a finger also..what an idiot...
  3. 18 Sep '08 23:13
    And I will NOT pray for eddie and vicky.Ha!That'll teach him
  4. 18 Sep '08 23:37
    This reminds me of 1100s on FICS who often claim their rating is low because their opponents are cheating. Although, 1100 on FICS is much better than in most rating systems so it's not like they don't know that their opponents are just better. Excuses are independent of logic.
  5. 18 Sep '08 23:53
    When someone accuses me of cheating in online blitz, I always take it as a compliment.
  6. 18 Sep '08 23:56
    Some of the swindes I pull off prompts the dog's abuse
    I occasionally get. I ignore it. All I ever say is hi and gg.

    Once I stumbled upon a real nasty piece of work - this one
    was eventually banned. He was a real sicko and must have
    upset loads of people.

    After a nice swindle a few weeks back I was called a cheat.
    I replied to this one.

    "I'm a piece down in a lost position - you stumbled into a mate,
    where did I cheat?"

    I laugh at the guys who are getting hammered - have 20 seconds
    left on their clock and suddenly say "Got to go - sorry."

    It's all part of the fun - ignore them.
    (did you record the game? post it).
  7. Standard member wormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    19 Sep '08 00:21
    I just finished a game on another site with probably the most idiotic messaging I've encountered so far. the guy wasn't hostile or anything like that, but well, he wasn't the brightest one. the best he came up with was "lololol u2 now u lose lol!11", and it went downhill from there.

    didn't do much good for him.

  8. 19 Sep '08 00:28
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    Some of the swindes I pull off prompts the dog's abuse
    I occasionally get. I ignore it. All I ever say is hi and gg.

    Once I stumbled upon a real nasty piece of work - this one
    was eventually banned. He was a real sicko and must have
    upset loads of people.

    After a nice swindle a few weeks back I was called a cheat.
    I replied to this one.

    "I' ...[text shortened]... sorry."

    It's all part of the fun - ignore them.
    (did you record the game? post it).
    Well, I only say i have to go when i have to go and sometimes it is in that same situation.
  9. 19 Sep '08 00:36 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Well, I only say i have to go when i have to go and sometimes it is in that same situation.
    Then resign - it's only a skittles game - a piece of fun - it means nothing.
    I've never lost any sleep over a blitz loss.
    (though I have been chuffed at some of the cheapo's I pull off).

    Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again.
  10. 19 Sep '08 01:16
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    Then resign - it's only a skittles game - a piece of fun - it means nothing.
    I've never lost any sleep over a blitz loss.
    (though I have been chuffed at some of the cheapo's I pull off).

    Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again.
    Its just a courtesy. I do resign, but i also let them know why because many times I am winning.
  11. 19 Sep '08 01:25 / 1 edit
    I do not think I could bear to leave the board if I was winning.

    You can press the pause game facility. Ctrl. P & G.

    This presents your opponent with the following message.

    *******************************

    Your opponent has gone to the toilet.
    Play will resume in two minutes time.

    *******************************
  12. 19 Sep '08 01:48
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    I do not think I could bear to leave the board if I was winning.

    You can press the pause game facility. Ctrl. P & G.

    This presents your opponent with the following message.

    *******************************

    Your opponent has gone to the toilet.
    Play will resume in two minutes time.

    *******************************
    What if you need a serious dump after a night on the Guinness?
  13. 19 Sep '08 04:50
    Yes,I agree.Personally I do not take this blitz site seriously because it is not rated.If it was,I probably would object to bad opponent comments,and try and have them ejected off the site,if possible.I've done it many times on rated blitz sites.
  14. 19 Sep '08 06:20
    Originally posted by adim
    I won two blitz games (3 minutes time each) against Pray4EddieandVicky (User 441684). After the first game, the idiot said something about how lucky I was. During the second game he keep writing all kind of "dirty" things and at the end he said something like "You're too good to be a human player, you're a cheater and I will never play with you again!". L ...[text shortened]... just too upset because of this specimen and I just want it to point a finger to him...
    I had the same, I lost three games, won the fourth and then he said I was a cheater. Every time I accept his blitz challenges he deletes it and waits till I am playing with someone else.
  15. Standard member Korch
    Chess Warrior
    19 Sep '08 06:33
    Originally posted by exigentsky
    This reminds me of 1100s on FICS who often claim their rating is low because their opponents are cheating. Although, 1100 on FICS is much better than in most rating systems so it's not like they don't know that their opponents are just better. Excuses are independent of logic.
    Reminds me of some 1300 rated in RHP