I'm Crap...but why?

I'm Crap...but why?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Moves
13 Oct 06

im so pleased to have found a friendly chess forum that has that community feel that you look for in a good discussion board.

T

Moves
13 Oct 06

Originally posted by KingsBishop
im so pleased to have found a friendly chess forum that has that community feel that you look for in a good discussion board.
LOL - its quite cool here - unfortunately the forums are spoiled by the brainless yanks and whatever their Canadian twin brothers are called.
Just start playing as many games as you can, enjoy and make lots of mistakes.
Making mistakes is good for the learning process as long as you don't make the same one twice
🙂

K

Moves
13 Oct 06

i wrote the book on making the same mistake twice

Moves
13 Oct 06
2 edits

Originally posted by Turfmoor
You are not strong enough to teach me chess.

I don't claim to be a good player merely average, that is my point you are no better than average either.

I may or may not be a "newbie" to this site, that doesn't make me a newbie to chess. I have been playing since I was in white knees socks and navy blue knickers

I play all moves on RHP within 10 seco ...[text shortened]... ess, OTB I am a reasonable player at 35/75.
I doubt you could beat me at any time limit
🙂
Under 2300 = Crap, crapper, very crap, totally crap, here have a gold star you know how the knight moves.

2400 = Pretty poor at chess...why not take up golf?

2500 = Not bad, learning.....

2600 = Ok.....I guess

2700+ = Pretty good but still flawed a lot of the time.

Thats how I view all chess players 🙂

When the two best(?) players in the world miss a mate in 3 that most 1600's could solve it just goes to show how crap we all are.

I think people start to really learn chess when they know enough to know they are crap 😛

K

Moves
13 Oct 06

i'm writing a sequel

T

Moves
13 Oct 06

i'm writing a sequel
I made the mistake of reading your first book, so look forward to the second
😀

Jew.

Moves
13 Oct 06

T

Moves
13 Oct 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
Yanks aren't brainless, but actually quite intelligent. They just prefer to sacrifice other people's penis's just in-case something could possibly maybe happen to their own penis. It's better to be safe than sorry.
Phew! I am safe then
😉🙂

K

Moves
13 Oct 06

it was a pretty racist thing to say Turfmoor, perhaps you should apologise by buying something you know they'd appreciate.

McDonalds perhaps.

Jew.

Moves
13 Oct 06

t

my island

Moves
13 Oct 06

it was a pretty racist thing to say Turfmoor, perhaps you should apologise by buying something you know they'd appreciate.

McDonalds perhaps.
you'll find the racism forum under "debates" here.

K

Moves
13 Oct 06

fair point, how many women do yu hear of shooting up schools?

T

Moves
13 Oct 06

McDonalds perhaps.
I'm sorry guys, i feel very ashamed
and will buy a smartie McFlurry later

D
Mr. Bombastic

Ogden, Ut

Moves
13 Oct 06

Originally posted by Turfmoor
You are not strong enough to teach me chess.
I actually don't see him trying to teach you chess. You are at a provisional 1600 rating. I believe that the threads RahimK started help people get to 1400 rating and other people get to 1600 rating. Hmm...sounds like you don't know what you are talking about and should probably get over your little aggressive ways.

Besides, I thought the threads were immensely helpful.

T

Moves
13 Oct 06

Originally posted by Draxus
I actually don't see him trying to teach you chess. You are at a provisional 1600 rating. I believe that the threads RahimK started help people get to 1400 rating and other people get to 1600 rating. Hmm...sounds like you don't know what you are talking about and should probably get over your little aggressive ways.

Besides, I thought the threads were immensely helpful.
If the threads have helped to boost your rating to it's present level then they obviously serve a purpose, do i have to publish another apology?
Too much icecream will start to show on my hips
😳