1. Standard memberDraxus
    Mr. Bombastic
    Ogden, Ut
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 05:30
    Originally posted by Turfmoor
    If the threads have helped to boost your rating to it's present level then they obviously serve a purpose, do i have to publish another apology?
    Too much icecream will start to show on my hips
    😳
    Ahh...I could have predicted that response. You insult a persons rating because you have no actual argument.

I'm not going to even try to defend or explain my rating. You need to get over yourself.
  2. Standard memberDraxus
    Mr. Bombastic
    Ogden, Ut
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 05:331 edit
    On second thought, we should probably take this rubbish to the Debates board. The Chess board is hardly the place for this crap.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 05:33
    Originally posted by Draxus
    Ahh...I could have predicted that response. You insult a persons rating because you have no actual argument.

I'm not going to even try to defend or explain my rating. You need to get over yourself.
    I am not aware that I insulted you at all, i was apologizing
    Please read my post again, I was trying to be nice and make some friends
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 05:35
    And you made me cry
    :'(
  5. Standard memberDraxus
    Mr. Bombastic
    Ogden, Ut
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 05:35
    I am not aware that I insulted you at all, i was apologizing
    Please read my post again, I was trying to be nice and make some friends
    Ok then, perhaps you were. I'm sorry also for thinking you were being sarcastic. 🙂
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 05:36
    Originally posted by Draxus
    Ok then, perhaps you were. I'm sorry also for thinking you were being sarcastic. 🙂
    I forgive you 😵
    And i will try to think before I post in future
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 05:39
    such a bizarre thread
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 05:49
    Originally posted by trevor33
    such a bizarre thread
    But very worthwhile, i have made some friends
    🙂
  9. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 07:11
    Originally posted by Bedlam
    Under 2300 = Crap, crapper, very crap, totally crap, here have a gold star you know how the knight moves.

2400 = Pretty poor at chess...why not take up golf?

2500 = Not bad, learning.....

2600 = Ok.....I guess

2700+ = Pretty good but still flawed a lot of the time.

Thats how I view all chess players 🙂

When the two best(?) players in the wor ...[text shortened]... e.

I think people start to really learn chess when they know enough to know they are crap 😛
    Not to defend the world's best chess players, but playing under pressure -- with the whole world's eyes one you, for $1million, for world title, and for a place in the history books -- it's quite human to overlook the simplest of moves. The world title is supposed to be about who's the best in chess, but in reality there is much more than just chess in the title. At least that's how I see it.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 13:24
    Chess is not a game for the ADHD crowd.

Playing blitz, you'll rise to a certain level and probably never get past it.

To improve requires patience and concentration. If this bores you, then maybe chess is not your game. An excellent way to train is to play blindfold chess. Sure, you'll suck eggs at first, but if/when you get better, you'll be amazed at how your normal chess improves.
  11. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 13:53
    You are not strong enough to teach me chess.

I don't claim to be a good player merely average, that is my point you are no better than average either.

I may or may not be a "newbie" to this site, that doesn't make me a newbie to chess. I have been playing since I was in white knees socks and navy blue knickers

I play all moves on RHP within 10 seco ...[text shortened]... ess, OTB I am a reasonable player at 35/75.
    I doubt you could beat me at any time limit
    🙂
    Please look up the definition of average...

1650 is above average...
  12. Joined
    12 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 14:28
    Your style is sad *burp*
  13. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 15:25
    You are not strong enough to teach me chess.

I don't claim to be a good player merely average, that is my point you are no better than average either.

I may or may not be a "newbie" to this site, that doesn't make me a newbie to chess. I have been playing since I was in white knees socks and navy blue knickers

I play all moves on RHP within 10 seco ...[text shortened]... ess, OTB I am a reasonable player at 35/75.
    I doubt you could beat me at any time limit
    🙂
    Look Jerk, 15% of all the players in the world are over 1800 OTB. I am in this category thus I am not average dear.

That's OTB not Rhp, OTB.

Just because you cannot learn anything from the threads does not mean they are bad. They are not meant for you. I bet you if you read them you can learn a few things from them. I looked at your games and ya....

Rhp 10 seconds, blah blah another Shaker. Newbie look around and you will figure out what Shaker is. I haven't been playing since I was little. I just started playing seriously 3 years ago.

Otb 35/75 give me a break. Once you start playing G 120/30 inc and have a rating of more then 1852 OTB and win several huge tournaments with prizes then we will see.

As for right now, I'm through with your rubbish. Just incase you are wondering, I would destroy you.

Cheers,

RK
  14. Joined
    30 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 22:331 edit
    Originally posted by RahimK
    Look Jerk, 15% of all the players in the world are over 1800 OTB. I am in this category thus I am not average dear.

That's OTB not Rhp, OTB.

Just because you cannot learn anything from the threads does not mean they are bad. They are not meant for you. I bet you if you read them you can learn a few things from them. I looked at your games and ya....

rough with your rubbish. Just incase you are wondering, I would destroy you.

Cheers,

RK
    I don't know what 1852 means grading wise, I am 179 OTB - but we have a different system in England , do I just add a 0?
    35 moves in 75 mins is fairly normal here - to play a match in an evening

I was told off for being aggresive earlier(and rightly so) Now I am trying to be more beautiful and kind in my posts

If you want to dream you would destroy me, you may

love you
    x
    🙂
  15. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 02:301 edit

I was told off for being aggresive earlier(and rightly so) Now I am trying to be more beautiful and kind in my posts

If you want to dream you would destroy me, you may

love you
    x
    🙂
    Your conduct was appaling and I'm glad you see the error in your way.

As for me dreaming? I guess you still haven't learn.

I will crush you like a Cockroach. Say Hello to my little friend. Every dog has his day.

Now then, put this behind you and move on. Don't make ridiculous posts and you won't be told off again and perhaps you might make some friends?

RK

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree