yes, it is possible you will lose.
  3. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    29 Sep '06 23:11
    Originally posted by wfells01
    Game 2506548
    Precisely is what possible? You appear to be playing suicide chess.
  4. The sky
    Moves
    29 Sep '06 23:50
    Originally posted by wfells01
    Game 2506548
    I don't really know what you are asking about, but if it's advice about the game, that's not allowed. Wait until it's finished.
  5. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    29 Sep '06 23:55
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I don't really know what you are asking about, but if it's advice about the game, that's not allowed. Wait until it's finished.
    Well, the game has now finished. 🙂

Not much to say apart from the fact Dragon Fire is correct.
  6. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    30 Sep '06 09:302 edits
    You need to capture more enemy pawns using your unsupported King if you're going to get anywhere in this town. The only things you need to move in chess are pawns and your King, all the other pieces are just there for decoration. Make sure you move only your King and pawns in the first ten moves, and in the remaining moves ensure you concentrate only on your King, except when you're moving your pawns. Positional chess is superior to materialistic chess, as in "I've moved all my pawns and my King to the sixth rank, so being down 25 points is immaterial." The opposition rule is critical - when your opponent moves a pawn, dash your King out to the centre of the board to restrain it. Also remember the valuation system: ten for a pawn, 1 for everything else.

PS: Remember what I said about the King and the pawns. I really can't over-emphasise the importance of this point.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree