1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 00:272 edits
    And he is playing other 2300's, lots of great games.

I think he has a good chance of passing her nibs since he is playing people he can get more than one point for a win.

I imagine his games are really being scrutinized now.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 01:12
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And he is playing other 2300's, lots of great games.

I think he has a good chance of passing her nibs since he is playing people he can get more than one point for a win.

I imagine his games are really being scrutinized now.
    But who is really the better player?

3. Joined
    27 Apr '07
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 03:00
    I've been hoping for a Kaoslos thread. We'll see if this draws the sort of fire that a Skeeter thread does.
  4. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 07:31
    I'm starting up a betting business. There is only one bet. You lay money on there being more mention of Skeeter in a Kaoslos thread than Kaoslos. I'm giving odds of 1-1,000,000 on. In the countup you can exclude posts by me unless they are direct responses. Starting now.. sorry to bring you into it again Skeeter.. damn damn.. starting now... won't mention you again Skeeter.. damn damn.. starting now... 1. C4... damn damn.. starting NOW
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 10:56
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    I'm starting up a betting business. There is only one bet. You lay money on there being more mention of Skeeter in a Kaoslos thread than Kaoslos. I'm giving odds of 1-1,000,000 on. In the countup you can exclude posts by me unless they are direct responses. Starting now.. sorry to bring you into it again Skeeter.. damn damn.. starting now... won't mention you again Skeeter.. damn damn.. starting now... 1. C4... damn damn.. starting NOW
    king and pawns will kick Skeetys A$$, hes not afraid of strong opponents. His chess is beautiful.
  6. Standard memberatticus2
    Frustrate the Bad
    Liverpool
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 11:27
    Presumably the Mods have given up in despair ๐Ÿ™„
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 11:582 edits
    Originally posted by atticus2
    Presumably the Mods have given up in despair ๐Ÿ™„
    which ones? forum mods, game mods, former mods now defunct or mods on Vespas and various class A substances?
  8. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 12:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    king and pawns will kick Skeetys A$$, hes not afraid of strong opponents. His chess is beautiful.
    I rest my case m'lud and move for dismissal on grounds of insufficient intelligence
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 12:262 edits
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    I rest my case m'lud and move for dismissal on grounds of insufficient intelligence
    you cannot proceed on such grounds, i plead insanity! insufficient intelligence eh,
    mmmm, intwesting, there's more undercurrents here than in a Cadbyurys fruit and nut
    chocky bar, with extra currents.
  10. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 12:48
    which ones? forum mods, game mods, former mods now defunct or mods on Vespas and various class A substances?
    all of the above
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 12:50
    Originally posted by adramforall
    all of the above
    I heard your a mod.
  12. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 13:261 edit
    I heard your a mod.
    You're in a bit of a Jam here. For a Start you should move to A Town Called Malice and keep your head down otherwise I can see you Going Underground. But if you really want to take this further I'll meet you Down in the Tubestation at Midnight and take on you and the rest of The Eton Rifles. Hang on.. there's no chess content.. how about this... "I wish I could be like David Tebb". Someone needs to get on the X-Factor and sing that.
  13. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 13:47
    I heard your a mod.
    I heard you were a sheep sha... oops better not go there don't want to be baaaaanned lol.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 17:36
    you cannot proceed on such grounds, i plead insanity! insufficient intelligence eh,
    mmmm, intwesting, there's more undercurrents here than in a Cadbyurys fruit and nut
    chocky bar, with extra currents.
    But he might qualify for the witless protection program๐Ÿ™‚
  15. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 19:44
    I can't speculate about player A vs player B, but Kings and Pawns is by far the best player I have played on the site so far.

He plays logical, simple, natural moves, and beats me like an old rug. I am in awe of his play.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree