For those interested chess history as I am I have found a new video on YouTube.
It's a 1977 BBC production called "Where Karpov is King." it's pretty much aimed at the non-chess-playing public, I think. But I only saw the board set up incorrectly once! (g) I have always been interested in seeing chess people.
Also, here is an excerpt of an interview with IM John Donaldson, noted biographer of Bobby Fischer. (Excerpted from Chess Life.)
"I am not aware of any big interview that has yet to surface, but would not be surprised to learn of one. I recently watched and enjoyed the Serbian documentary A Requiem for Bobby Fischer. It came out in 2010 and
includes not only interviews with Svetozar Gligoric, Boris Ivkov, Alexandar Matanovic, Dragoljub Velimirovic and Milunka Lazarevic, but also plenty of footage of Bobby I had not seen before. It’s free (with ads) on Tubi."
I haven't yet seen it so I can't speak of it with any sort of knowledge. I would be interested, of course, to hear what others think.