After the last multiplayer chess game SG and myself came up with a few rules. The ones you like are my idea. The ones you don't like are SG's idea. If you want to play pop your name in this thread. The game will start on Dec 7th when teams will be picked.
1. Everyone interested in playing puts their name down in the thread. The thread will remain in this state for 3 days or until 12 names have been input whichever comes later. Late entry will not be allowed as it could unbalance the teams.
2. The 2 highest rated players will be captains.
3. The lower rated captain will get the choice of picking team players first or playing white.
4. The captains will select players one at a time until there are no players remaining.
5. No single player may make two consecutive moves or more than one move in a 24 hour period.
6. If a team has not made a move in a 72 hour period this will be deemed a resignation.
For creating FEN diagrams install winboard ( or xboard on Linux ). You can then do "Reply & Quote" on the previous diagram and copy/paste the FEN position directly into winboard, make your move, and copy/paste back into the forum.
Forum Multiplayer Chess is a registered trademark of USArmyParatrooper