1. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 18:53
    Originally posted by z00t
    An openings workshop tutorial with Fritz. Fritzie has a training mode to help you learn openings see http://www.chessbase.com/support/workshop.asp?ID=249
    It's been there for awhile.
  2. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 19:17
    Originally posted by RahimK
    It's been there for awhile.
    If you note the article it is Fritz 8 even if its in Fritz 10 too. However there are gazillions of users that don't know most of the information in this thread.
  3. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 19:27
    Originally posted by z00t
    If you note the article it is Fritz 8 even if its in Fritz 10 too. However there are gazillions of users that don't know most of the information in this thread.
    Yes, Fritz 8. I recall using that feature also, didn't like it though.

www.chessbase.com ->support.

Very helpful articles on how to use your program.
  4. Joined
    18 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 04:40
    Originally posted by masscat
    I'm agreeing with you. I just know some people are going to argue that one shouldn't study openings at all or if you do, you should play 1.Na3 or 1.e4 and 2.Qh5 or some such. Too many are looking for that one magic system that'll win games...won't happen. I frequently see threads here where low rated players are giving each other advice on how to improve ...[text shortened]... see here! It’s unfortunate more higher rated players don’t take part in the forums here.
    I like your idea... maybe RHP should display your chess score right under your name in forums.. might make it a bit easier.
  5. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 11:01
    Just bumping this thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree