Non-sub tourney - 1/0 time controls

Non-sub tourney - 1/0 time controls

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
14 Apr 07

Originally posted by Wayne1324
Wow, that was quick! I guess shortcircuitis in round III.
Yes, did you enjoy the unbridaled chaos that was our game?

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
14 Apr 07

Originally posted by Zander 88
Don't fail me short. 🙂
thanks for the confidence Zander

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
14 Apr 07

It is sort of a crazy ride when you have one opponent for the third round waiting on the completion of a first round game, so they can have the second round game to determine the third round opponet. It is okay though. I have snacks and drinks. But, if I elect to join this site (which is inevitable) prior to the end of this tournament, would I forfeit my chance at the title because I was no longer a non member?

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
14 Apr 07

Originally posted by shortcircuit
It is sort of a crazy ride when you have one opponent for the third round waiting on the completion of a first round game, so they can have the second round game to determine the third round opponet. It is okay though. I have snacks and drinks. But, if I elect to join this site (which is inevitable) prior to the end of this tournament, would I forfeit my chance at the title because I was no longer a non member?
I'm trying to get our game going. It's hard because we're both on at different times. I pulled an all nighter hoping to get some moves played this mourning but, i slept for 2 hours and untergang had moved by then.

W

Moves
14 Apr 07

... if I elect to join this site (which is inevitable) prior to the end of this tournament, would I forfeit my chance at the title because I was no longer a non member?
No, because you were a non-sub when it started.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
15 Apr 07
1 edit

No, because you were a non-sub when it started.
Good, because I am a member now, but I will try to act like a non until the tourney is over (hopefully before summer) LOL😉

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
17 Apr 07

bump

W

Moves
17 Apr 07

In other news, I have lost my momentum in winning.

:'(

W

Moves
17 Apr 07

Game 3406393

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Apr 07
1 edit

Game 3406393
This game reminds me of "The Game of Life". Not the board game that we played as kids, but the game that took a lifetime to complete.😉

Another friendly jab at hammy!

W

Moves
17 Apr 07

They both outrate me by almost 100 points (as of this post). Shortcircuit will probably be playing the winner of this Round I match.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Apr 07

They both outrate me by almost 100 points (as of this post). Shortcircuit will probably be playing the winner of this Round I match.
come on man....keep the faith!! I won games against a 1700+ and an 1800+ in the last two weeks....that was 200+ and 300+ point gaps. Rememer David and Goliath? The tortoise and the hare? Eddie Murphy and Dan Ackroyd in Trading Places? Come on man...get in there and fight. And never forget John Belushi in his famous empowering speech in Animal House......Gooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Apr 07

Of course, Hammy and Unter are both over there chanting "Wayne's World, Wayne's World, party time, excellent!!"

W

Moves
17 Apr 07

Eddie Murphy and Dan Ackroyd in Trading Places...
Eddie Murphy is one of my favorite actors.

Have you seen Norbit yet? A lot of people didnt like it. For me however, there were parts where I laughed so hard I cried. I loved it!

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
17 Apr 07

Of course, Hammy and Unter are both over there chanting "Wayne's World, Wayne's World, party time, excellent!!"
I cant stop laughing 🙂 thats good.