Non-sub tourney - 1/0 time controls

Non-sub tourney - 1/0 time controls

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Apr 07

Originally posted by hammster21
I cant stop laughing 🙂 thats good.
😉

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
18 Apr 07

Originally posted by Wayne1324
Game 3406393
Finished. we played for 2 hours earlier and finished it a short time ago. Whenever your ready for me wayne just send a challenge, I'm ready for ya 🙂

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
18 Apr 07

Finished. we played for 2 hours earlier and finished it a short time ago. Whenever your ready for me wayne just send a challenge, I'm ready for ya 🙂
poor untergang. He played a good game there, and a good game against me in the other tournament and just got slightly outplayed in both. He/she's a better player than their rating implies.

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
18 Apr 07

Originally posted by ih8sens
poor untergang. He played a good game there, and a good game against me in the other tournament and just got slightly outplayed in both. He/she's a better player than their rating implies.
He went down 2 pawns early on but made me work for darn hard for the win. There were so many times when i thought i had the game won when he would create another threat and make me spend another 10 min thinking about a move. He's a good endgame player, I just spent more time thinking about it i think.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
19 Apr 07

He went down 2 pawns early on but made me work for darn hard for the win. There were so many times when i thought i had the game won when he would create another threat and make me spend another 10 min thinking about a move. He's a good endgame player, I just spent more time thinking about it i think.
Who can make a chess game
That lasts for many days
Fight battles with his opponent
In many different ways

The Nammyman, oh the hammyman can
The Hammyman can
cause he walk those little pawns
And make it turn out good

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
19 Apr 07

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Who can make a chess game
That lasts for many days
Fight battles with his opponent
In many different ways

The Nammyman, oh the hammyman can
The Hammyman can
cause he walk those little pawns
And make it turn out good
Ok, that doesn't even rhyme. and just so you know, I've added a little counter in my profile. you better win the next time we meet otherwise you'll get 🙁🙁 instead of 🙁

u

Moves
19 Apr 07

Originally posted by ih8sens
I think the games I played against you and hammster were lost through stupid blunders and me missing some fairly obvious (in hindsight) tactics. I'm taking a break from chess for a while...don't have the motivation for it at present. Anyone know how long accounts are kept alive here if the user is inactive?

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
19 Apr 07

Originally posted by untergang
I think the games I played against you and hammster were lost through stupid blunders and me missing some fairly obvious (in hindsight) tactics. I'm taking a break from chess for a while...don't have the motivation for it at present. Anyone know how long accounts are kept alive here if the user is inactive?
as for now I don't think that accounts get deleted! But to be sure get one game going, an unrated one if you wish, and fo some move there.
I took a break from chess too for a while and it did wonders for my game! So get back when you're ready and have fun with it!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
19 Apr 07

Ok, that doesn't even rhyme. and just so you know, I've added a little counter in my profile. you better win the next time we meet otherwise you'll get 🙁🙁 instead of 🙁
Sing the lyrics to "The Candyman" and it does work. Exact rhyme is not always ascertainable in lyric writing.

The mere threat of 🙁🙁 is enough motivation for me to change the outcome (unless Wayne steals my thunder!!)

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
19 Apr 07
1 edit

Lets go ahead and begin round II.

Pairings are...

ih8sens(W) vs. shortcircuit(B)
Wayne1324(W) vs. Winner of last R1 match(B)
Wayne, In the game you sent over I am white, but here you said i'm black. I just wanted to clarify who has which color before we got to far into it.

W

Moves
19 Apr 07

Wayne, In the game you sent over I am white, but here you said i'm black. I just wanted to clarify who has which color before we got to far into it.
Whoops!

You're right... I'm already 3 moves in, I cant delete it now.

Sorry about that!

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
19 Apr 07

Round II - hammster21 (white) Vs Wayne1324 (black) Game 3457720

Now if I lose, I'm going to blame it on the fact that I was white just so you know.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
19 Apr 07

Whoops!

You're right... I'm already 3 moves in, I cant delete it now.

Sorry about that!
You gotta watch that Hammy. Give him an edge and he'll steal your hubcaps!!

W

Moves
20 Apr 07

Round III is here!

ShortCircuit(w) vs. Hammster21(b)

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
20 Apr 07

Round III is here!

ShortCircuit(w) vs. Hammster21(b)
so we meet again. last time we played, I was afraid of your big rating, but now that I have black against you again, I'm pretty confident, I smell your fear.