non subs ditching games

non subs ditching games

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 May 06

yay, i'm evil

*evil laugh*

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
28 May 06
1 edit

Originally posted by prosoccer
I gave you several options, not only playing friends so don't hang on that one and not mention the others.

It is Illuminati not Luminati.
If you notice, i mentioned two of your suggestions, three if you count the fact that i was pointing out the fact indirectly that i dont have the time to check all my opponents games because i have a heavier workload.

And your other point, if you remember your own post, i answered in a previous posting (you wrote so yourself, remember)

question.

If you're such a big deal, as your profile says, why havent you stumped up the pittence it costs to subscribe?

Isn't the site worth the $25.99, considering all the lively debate, and the english lessons you seem so eager to give?

stop being a baby please.

edit. subscribers dont ditch games in this way. . .FACT.

Jew.

Moves
28 May 06

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
28 May 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
yeah, some people are just asking for trouble. 😠.
your cyberthreat just made me put extra locks on my front door.

😴

p

Moves
28 May 06

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
If you notice, i mentioned two of your suggestions, three if you count the fact that i was pointing out the fact indirectly that i dont have the time to check all my opponents games because i have a heavier workload.

And your other point, if you remember your own post, i answered in a previous posting (you wrote so yourself, remember)

questi ...[text shortened]... ve?

stop being a baby please.

edit. subscribers dont ditch games in this way. . .FACT.
Ha ha ha. Maybe you should stay abreast of recent movies before you make accusations.

English lessons? I am sorry, I was under the impression that the Illuminati was a historical cult, not a written one.

As for the $25.99, I would say the site is worth it, but for the moment I am not in a position to be shelling out money for things I can get free.

Why must we resort to name calling? Would a mature debate be too much to ask?

Jew.

Moves
28 May 06
1 edit

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
28 May 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
:'(
cept you bro

cept you

🙂

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
28 May 06

Ha ha ha. Maybe you should stay abreast of recent movies before you make accusations.

English lessons? I am sorry, I was under the impression that the Illuminati was a historical cult, not a written one.

As for the $25.99, I would say the site is worth it, but for the moment I am not in a position to be shelling out money for things I can get free.

Why must we resort to name calling? Would a mature debate be too much to ask?
Now i'm guessing you're about 15 years old, right?

p

Moves
28 May 06
1 edit

Now i'm guessing you're about 15 years old, right?
Under fifteen and 200 points higher. How does it feel?

Edit: Meh...150 points.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
28 May 06

Under fifteen and 200 points higher. How does it feel?

Edit: Meh...150 points.
i'm cool with that.

Now i know the level i'm on, i am extremely happy 🙂

just one point bud. . .if you correct someones spelling of a word. . . that is an English lesson.

And drink your milk. 🙂

p

Moves
28 May 06

i'm cool with that.

Now i know the level i'm on, i am extremely happy 🙂

just one point bud. . .if you correct someones spelling of a word. . . that is an English lesson.

And drink your milk. 🙂
How can you say that I am correcting your spelling? You missed a large chunk of a word. For all I know you weren't even talking about the Illuminati, you were talking about the famed Luminati, some other band.

In anticipation of you saying "How did you know who I am talking about then?" I reply that you mentioned it with Opus Dei, where the two are in clear reference to Dan Brown's novels.

Since you did mention both, I assume you read the books. If so, what poor reading comprehension. The word Illuminati would have been put down countless times; thus it would have been simple to remember.

Remember to take your Centrum Selects.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
28 May 06

How can you say that I am correcting your spelling? You missed a large chunk of a word. For all I know you weren't even talking about the Illuminati, you were talking about the famed Luminati, some other band.

In anticipation of you saying "How did you know who I am talking about then?" I reply that you mentioned it with Opus Dei, where the two are in c ...[text shortened]... times; thus it would have been simple to remember.

Remember to take your Centrum Selects.
ok.

now i'm argueing with a kid. i can do this

I was actually reffering to a conspiracy theory surrounding 9/11, not the dan brown book.

you're a good kid, slightly pushy, but you're alright i guess

😀

p

Moves
28 May 06

ok.

now i'm argueing with a kid. i can do this

I was actually reffering to a conspiracy theory surrounding 9/11, not the dan brown book.

you're a good kid, slightly pushy, but you're alright i guess

😀
Regardless, unless there is the Conspiracy News Network (CNN..lol) you must have read it before, therefore be able to recognize the spelling.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
28 May 06
1 edit

Regardless, unless there is the Conspiracy News Network (CNN..lol) you must have read it before, therefore be able to recognize the spelling.
Sky one, not cnn

i did actually spell it properly.

i did really, i just checked.

chess i suck at, spelling, i think learned that a while back.

🙂

p

Moves
28 May 06

Sky one, not cnn

i did actually spell it properly.

i did really, i just checked.

chess i suck at, spelling, i think learned that a while back.

🙂
Every response but 3 that I get on google when I search luminati opus dei 9 11 is in a foreign language. Care to explain the theory?