Novice reply to Sicilian

Novice reply to Sicilian

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
11 Feb 07

Originally posted by likeforest
thats funny looks like whites got a great game already!! that didnt take long
No comments on games in progress!

And you're a complete patzer, so stfu.

l

Moves
11 Feb 07

complete patzer, didnt we have this discussion before? oh yeah your playchess rating isnt strong enough to play me there, now i remember

c

Moves
11 Feb 07

complete patzer, didnt we have this discussion before? oh yeah your playchess rating isnt strong enough to play me there, now i remember
?

1600+ isn't strong enough to play you?

You can make any claims for yourself on Playchess - doesn't mean anything if you haven't backed it up on RHP.

l

Moves
11 Feb 07
1 edit

i know, sicillian smaug said the same thing. so i am playing some real games and should be better rated than you shortly.

if you are on kiny then yes we will not play each other in league unless you gain around 300 rating points. cheers (patzer)

c

Moves
11 Feb 07

i know, sicillian smaug said the same thing. so i am playing some real games and should be better rated than you shortly. cheers (patzer)
What's your login on PC?

You're rated 1200, you can't call me a patzer...

S

Moves
11 Feb 07

Calm down - I'm trying to concentrate!
😛

l

Moves
11 Feb 07

challeng me here please and we shall shortly find out

l

Moves
11 Feb 07

master, it says in your profile that you use opening books and databases. do you use them in rated games? that sounds pretty lame (ie:cheating)

c

Moves
11 Feb 07

challeng me here please and we shall shortly find out
What
Is
Your
PC
Login?

c

Moves
11 Feb 07

master, it says in your profile that you use opening books and databases. do you use them in rated games? that sounds pretty lame (ie:cheating)
Yeah I use them in rated games - like almost everybody else at my level does.

It isn't cheating - douchebag - either tell me your PC login, or I'm just going to ignore you.

l

Moves
11 Feb 07

your kidding!!! do you use them on playchess? how lame. never mind that challenge, i dont feel like playing a database. please dont ignore me, i may never recover. douchebag? you must be like 12 yrs old. cheers (patzer)

S

Moves
11 Feb 07

thats funny looks like whites got a great game already!! that didnt take long
While I know commenting about G.I.P is not advisable I suppose commenting about previous moves in a vague way is ok (it's my game anyhow!)
After
1.e4...c5
2.Bc4...Nf6
3.e5 is always a distinct possibility so it isn't unexpected, especially if white feels confident.

c

Moves
11 Feb 07

your kidding!!! do you use them on playchess? how lame. never mind that challenge, i dont feel like playing a database. please dont ignore me, i may never recover. douchebag? you must be like 12 yrs old. cheers (patzer)
All I hear are hypocritical statements.

Clearly you don't have a good PC rating either.

No, I don't use them on PC - they aren't allowed.

l

Moves
11 Feb 07

they are not allowed for a reason. its called cheating. why bother to play a game when you are not really playing it? discussion over

l

Moves
11 Feb 07

sorry i commented on your game, it wont happen again