1. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 03:22
    Originally posted by likeforest
    they are not allowed for a reason. its called cheating. why bother to play a game when you are not really playing it? discussion over
    Yes it is - you're a patzer, and you're PC rating is obviously crap, so you didn't give it out.

Ignore list:
    Likeforest
  2. Under ur ChessBoard!
    Moves
    21 Mar '07 10:45
    I usually respond to Bc4 with Nc6, and if he wants to be a novice and respond with Qf3, I play Ne5, and with Qh5 I do Ne5 then Nf6 with an easy game for black
  3. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    21 Mar '07 14:25
    Originally posted by likeforest
    master, it says in your profile that you use opening books and databases. do you use them in rated games? that sounds pretty lame (ie:cheating)
    Yeah, what is your PC login, mine is Zebano and I'll play anyone here. That said, please read the Terms of Service to note that databases are allowed on RHP. Then when your done, why don't you look around and find me any correspondence chess affiliation that doesn't allow players to use books or databases. Books have always been allowed in correspondence chess. Please spout your ignorance elsewhere.
  4. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '07 18:22
    Originally posted by zebano
    Yeah, what is your PC login, mine is Zebano and I'll play anyone here. That said, please read the Terms of Service to note that databases are allowed on RHP. Then when your done, why don't you look around and find me any correspondence chess affiliation that doesn't allow players to use books or databases. Books have always been allowed in correspondence chess. Please spout your ignorance elsewhere.
    I'm CMSMaster on PC too, give me a game whenever you want, my blitz has dropped 100 points again 🙁.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '07 23:031 edit
    lwakefield: bullet and blitz 1650 slow 1850

im there right now
  6. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '07 23:13
    Ah, Sicilian Defense my a**. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree